+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamigo - Please - lets get everything/servers wiped so everyone start from zero in your system!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    So many fell for the bait lol. Well played OP.
    bait?

Quote Originally Posted by icecude View Post
    bait?
    We all understtod you wanna bump your topic but many of us just don't care about your delusions. So please stop spam with nosense post or if any GM left would ban this spammer and delete this topic full of BS

Quote Originally Posted by icecude View Post
    Gamigo - Lets get everything/servers wiped and everyone start from zero!!! XL will make a lot more $$ and publiser would be very happy. Archeage will be great again for everyone!!!
    serious? to make everything lose to those who have invested for years in this game?
    and i do not talk about stuff eh ....... i lose my mounts my lands my boats and all in what i spend years up and lose everything at once? I believe I will be able to commit a crime .....

Okay, so to the paying legacy players, they will get every credit they ever spent back? Because if not that's pretty bad... I know user agreements and all that does not entitle you to stuff but the notion of all the real money and time I've spent getting to the mediocre status I am being taken away doesn't seem very fair to me.
    Just a lady passing through.

You know I never bought into the fresh start servers until this last one and decided to give it a try. The results? I barely got 7 days in before I stopped because of how annoying it was to grind out what I already had elsewhere and items I could never get again.

So if they did decide to wipe everything I wouldn't give this game another thought. If you think everyone would jump up and down at the prospect of starting over and doing the same things we have been doing for years over and over again you are severely mistaken. The reason Legacy exists is because we are a stable income and the Fresh Starts are a cash grab with promises of "It will be different this time we swear." Do you really think they would dissolve a steady income for a "chance" that a few more people will show up for a couple months like they have in the past?

This whole discussion may be a moot point anyways if it turns into Gamigo holding the account/server data hostage for a ridiculous sum and XL says lol..NO.

TLDR: No that is a terrible idea
    Dacks- Tahyang/Conviction/Kadum/Wynn

Because naturally...... people who already spent $4000 or more totally want to spend it, the time and effort grinding/farming/crafting/pirating.... doing it all over again..... in a system where we already know the outcome:

-Guild dominance.
    -Boss Monopolies.
    -10-12 hour boss fights that go nowhere and destroy gained honor.
    -10 obligatory daily events the other hours of the day.
    -Extensive Labor spent on Taxes, Patron, so the majority of the community barely gets around to working on gear.
    -3-5% Success rate RNG.
    -Breakables.
    -30-40 minute trade trips.

all which lead to a degeneration of interest in the game. which leads to less guilds, less competition, less players and again..... a struggling community.

Totally want to do all that over again.

Lol.
    Riven - Jakar | Tempest | Kyprosa
    Elyse/ Xayah - Alexander

Oh look another post from someone who hasn't worked the last 4 years to get where they are... wanting everyone to start all over because they can't get what everyone else has tomorrow. Guess what. You won't with a wipe either. Anyone who feels so entitled to take away thousands of other peoples hard work for the last 4 years will not be able to even compete on the level of commitment from those who stuck around and kept working on it!

They just need to have a vote. Let everyone vote on whether to have people's stuff wiped. Then everyone who votes yes gets wiped and everyone who votes no doesn't. Then everyone will be happy.

i hereby vote for hard wipe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast