+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Purple bug?

Purple bug?

I was farming in western hiram mountains on eu fs server during peace and attacked on of the mobs and turned purple along with my battle pet and mount. Im pretty sure those annoying mile things are not part of my faction. So not sure how it granted me "you have attacked a member of your faction" debuff. Has this happened to anyone else?

maybe you aoe'd someone invisible?

Maybe with snipe but wouldnt I have had to put bloodlust mode on for that? And can I accidently activate bloodlust mode during peace?

I think it's a bug with the whirlwind attack on those little stealth hedgehog things. It seems to happen sometimes when they whirlwind and hit your battle pet. It might only happen if the pet casts a spell during whirlwind. I'm not sure exactly but it has happened to me a few times.

Can confirm this annoying BUG. The worst, there are crime points! Will something be done to make them disappear again?

I went to jail already for this bs XD

This just happened to me while I was running past a "black spike mole" that struck my gallant snowlion mount with "strong blow" and tripped it. According to my combat log, at exactly the same time my snowlion was tripped, I got the felon debuff and it forced me to purple during peace.
    Skullhead - Harani - Kyrios Bard Since Launch - 230k Artistry

this also happened to me but not only in western.
    It happened in halcy in the middle of halcy fraction war, Bloodlust wasn't on, I never even activated Bloodlust, I also deleted the shortcut for it.

It can't be triggered by my attacks because I am a buffer, I don't use attack skills

+ Reply to Thread