+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Potato Question: Mining Drills can no longer fit 2 per Improved Gazebo?

Potato Question: Mining Drills can no longer fit 2 per Improved Gazebo?

Did you all change the diameter of the drills so that two cannot fit on an improved gazebo now? If so, why?? Like, there's so many other things that need attention, why would anyone re-adjust this? And to clarify, no, I haven't changed anything with regard to the farm placement since a week or so ago (the last time I placed a new drill) but now, all of a sudden, two drills won't fit with the gazebo on a diagonal.

So, potato me would like to know if this was intentional and/or can you fix this because it's pretty dumb to hinder the usefulness of an improved design such as the gazebos by limiting what can fit on it. kthx
    Minx of Aria (East)
    <god i LOVE sasuke>
    (Dylsu why?)

Trashheals of Ollo/Tahyang (RIP)
    Former Pirate Guilds: LEGIT, Locked Up
    ~ ~ ~
    Minx of Naima/Kraken/Vengeance (RIP) / Aria
    Former East Guilds: WarriorPoets, DejaVu, ROGUE, IRS, Altercation, Rebirth, FRIENDS (East/PN), Tilted (Pirate), Blueberries, lllllll (PN), Space Force, Not Bias, Safe Space/OwO Wat Dis (Pirate), tfw no parents (PN), Offended

i was wondering if i did something wrong because i was able to put 2 drills on 2 gazebos but not on the third and i can't explain why

I have lots of pavillions(improved gazebo), managed to place fine 2 in all of them.
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

Depends on how you position it when you place it.

I encounter the exact same problem at 5.0.
    After some talk on the topic i create i came to the conclusion that they change something, for sure.
    So if you want to replace 2 drill in the Improved, but you can't now, you need to deconstruct your Gazebo, and reposition it, Perfectly with alt key.
    Do that at night, when no one here, don't want to loose your spot, verify by "flying" the drlll over the Two Spot , Left&Right to the gazebo.
    A bit painfull to redo it, since it was perfectly okay before, but, no other choice sadly.

Same happened with my treehouse. I had 2 majestic trees after 5.0 couldnt place 2nd one. Change is not in patch notes. İt İs totally bs. All freeplayers are crying that game is too hard cant catch up with patron players. Now paid plauers are screwed.
    Ponytail, EU, Prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by HoleID View Post
    I encounter the exact same problem at 5.0.
    After some talk on the topic i create i came to the conclusion that they change something, for sure.
    So if you want to replace 2 drill in the Improved, but you can't now, you need to deconstruct your Gazebo, and reposition it, Perfectly with alt key.
    Do that at night, when no one here, don't want to loose your spot, verify by "flying" the drlll over the Two Spot , Left&Right to the gazebo.
    A bit painfull to redo it, since it was perfectly okay before, but, no other choice sadly.
    You can rotate buildings without deconstructing it now with one of the options in the building management window, not sure if this applies to gazebos though.
    Skullhead - Harani - Kyrios Bard Since Launch - 230k Artistry

Thanks for the replies! "Glad" it's not just me but kind of weird (and ♥♥♥♥ty tbh) that this happened without a word about it. Afaik, you can't rotate the gazeboes without picking them up completely for some reason even though the option is there -- it just always stays grayed out for me. :/ Oh well, guess time to realign these things.
    Minx of Aria (East)
    <god i LOVE sasuke>
    (Dylsu why?)

~ ~ ~
    Former East Guilds: WarriorPoets, DejaVu, ROGUE, IRS, Altercation, Rebirth, FRIENDS (East/PN), Tilted (Pirate), Blueberries, lllllll (PN), Space Force, Not Bias, Safe Space/OwO Wat Dis (Pirate), tfw no parents (PN), Offended

You have to move the gazebo part to the corner. 9 clicks should do it.

I will give it a try with 9. ;D TY!
    Minx of Aria (East)
    <god i LOVE sasuke>
    (Dylsu why?)

~ ~ ~

+ Reply to Thread