+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - ArcheAge EU Patch - 2AM UTC - 12 December

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealoeth View Post
    You must check our tickets anymore. There are other bugs you need to fix. No answering any tickets. i even doubt someone even have seen one of my tickets.
    Your concerns are very much valid, since tickets have been waiting much longer than we'd like. However, we do have the support team working through tickets as quickly as possible. It will take time, but everyone will get a response.

The [Brown Reindeer] still not fixed to count for the achievement, unbelievable....
    Veteran KR/RU/Alpha player, The Hamster
    General BrutLeX from Kyprosa(EU) / Primeval since day1

get kicked out when i choose a server why?

can not log in

yep me too getting kicked as soon as I clcik my server at server select screen. sounds like their server problem . not connecting apparently...

which is why I did not submit a tickeet to let thme know that peopel cna not get on getting kicked when I click on server at server select screen and immediately kicked. why since they are not reading tickets fast enough i ma afraid by time if i had submitted it they'd be like weeks down the line... who knows.

update

now glyph launcher again demands to update so what the hell is going on? I guess the launcher is broken to for eu. sick of updating 3 times now... why is it demanding to update? When I already updated Twice now?

Quote Originally Posted by AuGEM View Post
    now glyph launcher again demands to update so what the hell is going on? I guess the launcher is broken to for eu. sick of updating 3 times now... why is it demanding to update? When I already updated Twice now?
    When you see the "Update" button, but you don't see the size of the update below, just switch between NA/EU region, or between other games on the left and back, and the button will fix itself to the "Play" one, that's a commonly occurring error in the glyph launcher.
    Veteran KR/RU/Alpha player, The Hamster
    General BrutLeX from Kyprosa(EU) / Primeval since day1

Community Manager
    If you see "Update" without a size of mb, just switch the region or the game and back. Should be fine afterwards.

Mi game is broken i ned to redoawnload from 0 the update broken it .I tried to change to na and back but didnt fixe d .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2