+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It is Christmas, i say ... Thank You Trion, Thank you Gamigo.

You will enjoy the snowball arena because we said so. What a terrible event. The fight is boring and nobody waits for the snowman. Prizes are less than inspiring.

could anyone tell me, what are those Loose snow items are for, beside acheivement? like where do we turn those in for? Can't use them any where...

you look like balls
    you usually congratulate someone when you do a good job
    you want to congratulate Christmas I see it well to say thank you for the good work -.- !!
    we see it with different expectations or with different eyes
    There are people who have not answered them for 3 or 4 months, they do not know what will happen, 1 week or a month or more or what they have prepared for the future of the Archeage because they do not give information
    is not to be of the heart, hard as you say is to be realistic, is different ami I like to be informed of the things of what will happen of what will come
    Where I live in Spain congratulates when something is done right by the way not for doing your job

I live in Spain too, and I've been working for the university student's rights for free 6 years and no, In spain you don't congratulate ppl doing things right, you only throw yourselves at the neck the first mistake someone make, not understanding the work behind even the smaller things, or the things you don't even know they need to do. You sound like a self entitled boy asking, no... demanding what you think you are entitled to.

You talk about all spain like all spain thinks like you, and you talk about Archeage like everyone thinks like you when that's not true, this post show that teres more than 1 or 2 ppl that can be grateful (though we all said improvements would be great) but we can understand that the work behind a game like this, more so when the game changes hands, money flows, ppl are fired and new ppl arrive… or we don't understand it but at least we are humble enough to not asume we know all of it. I'm engineer, I know bussiness management is sometimes hard and I respect the effort of bringing the game to EU and maintaining it for the ones who love it, and I'll understand (with sadness though) if the day comes, the final lockdown of the server because I know bussiness and I know capitalism is like that, if you don't make profit you should go, so if you want more of this you should pay them, or better, buy the game from Gamigo and run it on your profit. Let's see how much of your own salt you are able to stand before you shut down the servers or go bankrupt…

TLDR: If you are so clever buy the publishing rights from gamigo and run your own Archeage, while you are here you have two options, you enjoy what this is or you go.

If I invite you to my house and offer you a cup of tea and you go ranting about "You should offer me more, this is ♥♥♥♥…" I would kick your ♥♥♥ out of my house so you are lucky you can be salty without being banned here

I see that you do not understand what a metaphor is when I say I'm from Spain it's like saying in my town, they do it like that but there are some short people, and grateful because for doing their job, they do not equal you they pay you in your work with compliments when the month ends
    I do not say be smart enough to take the game but people are behind all that if
    people like you, who think so screwed up, we will go into the world, but in the end you always have to see everything, in this world

Dudes, Spain is the worst example for anything we can speak of, current situation of the country is like current situation of Archeage or even worst cause instead of whales bringing money in we have all politicians scamming. Better disolve country xD Galiza Ceive!
    Ezi FS

"Anthalon pull on the lady with the blue hair"

What a horrible thread, thanking two aweful companies that have done nothing other than ruin the game...

Hoot (Confessor / Sooth)
    Aria - East
    "Man i hate the east more than Mondays..."

Quote Originally Posted by Rhystell View Post
    ...TLDR:...If I invite you to my house and offer you a cup of tea and you go ranting about "You should offer me more, this is ♥♥♥♥…" I would kick your ♥♥♥ out of my house so you are lucky you can be salty without being banned here
    except that at Trion / Gamigo the tea is under certain condition and paying, so ..... I can demand to have more sugar !!!!

Seriously no Christmas vent, no Christmas decor ... if you want to go through the shop .... Archeage is the shame of video games and I wish Gamigo to have the visit of the father bogeyman, goodbye the spirit of Christmas and here the money.

well at least I see that there are people who understand

@outmam read the contract carefully and you will see that those conditions are not what you are demanding. If you want I give you another example, you go into a restaurant, you order some beef. If they bring you beef you don't like, or if you have to wait too much you cannot sue the restaurant owners, you just pay for what they brought you, leave and maybe don't come back again. This is the same, this game is a service provided, if you don't like the service you stop using it, but you don't go into the kitchen telling the workers there how they need to cut the beef or how to cook it.
    And what is that about no christmas "vent" or decor? there is an event and there is decor in the marketplace. Seriously, ppl, you should chill and if you dont like something, do not use it, you'll live longer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast