+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: It is Christmas, i say ... Thank You Trion, Thank you Gamigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhystell View Post
    @outmam read the contract carefully and you will see that those conditions are not what you are demanding. If you want I give you another example, you go into a restaurant, you order some beef. If they bring you beef you don't like, or if you have to wait too much you cannot sue the restaurant owners, you just pay for what they brought you, leave and maybe don't come back again. This is the same, this game is a service provided, if you don't like the service you stop using it, but you don't go into the kitchen telling the workers there how they need to cut the beef or how to cook it.
    And what is that about no christmas "vent" or decor? there is an event and there is decor in the marketplace. Seriously, ppl, you should chill and if you dont like something, do not use it, you'll live longer
    bad example that you give twice, if I go to the restaurant I order beef that I do not like ... if it's not asser cooked or overcooked you mean? because I have a hard time following you, but if that's what you want to talk about, well I ask the waiter to redo the beef at my convenience and I doubt that you have often been to the restaurant to give a example as bad and believe that the waiter will come back to me with the good cooking of my beef as many times as it will take and that this service will not cost me anything more because I pay and that I am the customer, and that the reputation of a restaurant. I do not understand why you are talking here about justice what is the relationship with Archeage, you mix everything in your head.

And how can one congratulate and say bravo to a society that has sunk the game? and another who only thinks about filling the cashop, vent noel here is like a peanut thrown at a monkey, but I'm not a monkey and I'm neither a pigeon nor a cow to have only Christmas vent buy at cashop.
    You like peanuts and cashop I'm happy for you but this is not the case for everyone here.

if I do not like something for which I pay then yes I claim because paying for a service gives me the right to claim and I will live that better.

Quote Originally Posted by outmam View Post
    bad example that you give twice, if I go to the restaurant I order beef that I do not like ... if it's not asser cooked or overcooked you mean? because I have a hard time following you, but if that's what you want to talk about, well I ask the waiter to redo the beef at my convenience and I doubt that you have often been to the restaurant to give a example as bad and believe that the waiter will come back to me with the good cooking of my beef as many times as it will take and that this service will not cost me anything more because I pay and that I am the customer, and that the reputation of a restaurant. I do not understand why you are talking here about justice what is the relationship with Archeage, you mix everything in your head.

And how can one congratulate and say bravo to a society that has sunk the game? and another who only thinks about filling the cashop, vent noel here is like a peanut thrown at a monkey, but I'm not a monkey and I'm neither a pigeon nor a cow to have only Christmas vent buy at cashop.
    You like peanuts and cashop I'm happy for you but this is not the case for everyone here.

if I do not like something for which I pay then yes I claim because paying for a service gives me the right to claim and I will live that better.
    You're dismissing the mindset of the socalled 'App generation' (the youth nowadays). They're suffering from a lack of understanding the abstract. They lack the ability to focus for too long. They are fragmented and not used to learning, staying unchanged and cling emotionally to unfounded ideas because they are confused and fearful of the world around them. They can't understand that something that is true within one context will not be true in another context. They want to do things themselves without knowing how and having a lack of ability to learn how. They are control freaks. They have great difficulty understanding that everything is connected and relationships between one and another exists. They think they can multitask while not comprehending that our brain is really bad at that, making them end up not absorbing much information at all. They are also very aware of all of these shortcomings.

The use of this little piece of explanation? That depends on you. Might it provide some understanding for some who notice that their examples fall on deaf ears. It isn't their fault, it's all manipulated to be so, for a fragmented society is easier to manipulate. The App Generation = Generation Fragmentation

Thank you btw. Now I want a nice piece of beef stroganoff
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderlee View Post

.... Now I want a nice piece of beef stroganoff
    miam

Quote Originally Posted by Rhystell View Post
    ...if you don't like the service you stop using it.
    One way to assess the validity of a suggestion is to see if the offerer follows their own advice, so let's see here... People don't like what gamigo is doing and they say so, and you advise them to instead just walk away. If you followed your own advice then instead of telling them to just walk away you'd just walk away.

Therefore, not even you think your advice is worth following.

Or to put it in terms you pretend to understand -- if you don't like what some folks say then stop reading it.

This is too good lol

if you don't like your car you can sell it and walk away

if you don't like archeage service...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3