+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 1 - Connectivity Issue - December 21, 2018

Update 1 - Connectivity Issue - December 21, 2018

Hey,
    Since 4-5 days many players from the internet service provider "Orange" lag on archeage only.

Could you look what happens because it's totally unplayable (3-4 sec latency).

Thanks in advance

When i ping Archeage server

When i ping google

When i ping League of Legends server

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Manager

Update 1 - Connectivity Issue - December 21, 2018

Update 1 - 11:45 AM PST (7:45PM UTC) - The connection issues should be mostly resolved, but we're watching closely and will take steps to resolve any new issues that arise quickly. Thanks for your patience. - Fasti

Heya,

due to a network maintenance that is ongoing right now, EU logins are down and you may be seeing credits displayed as 0 if you are still logged in.
    We are actively investigating and keep you updated as soon as there is new information.

We're sorry for the inconvenience

again

having this trouble again so close to christmas are you kidding, didnt u sort this out the other day when we had this problem. come its christmas could we please have it working for christmas for once with no problems

wait ... network maintenance at prime time ... nice one

ur kidding me. network upgrade. IN PRIMETIME and unannounced
    Creeping stalkers

Server Busy Message?

Is this the reason it keeps telling me the server is busy and I should check back later? Or is it from a different cause? Thanks for any info in advance.

Some network providers have been known to perform non pervasive maintenance without notification. Often this non pervasive maintenance becomes pervasive...

any updates on this?

Edit: my apologies, time zones messed up for me, thought servers were down from the morning

J'ai le même problème en Belgique "Serveur occupé. Veuillez réessayer plus ♥♥♥♥."

Same Problem in Belgium "Server too busy. Check again later". 2 Apex failed on my account and still no money back.. and now this problem of server... start to be very annoying...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast