+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Archeage Januar Update 5.5 --> Hiram T4 Grade Eternal !

If you look at people who are carrying Erenor, they are selling their pieces or weapons and they are doing hiram

nevermind. read the article.

That leather... they really dislike making good leather set designs. That looks just like a lvl 15 armor set, but blue.. ~.~
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin/Kadum)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

We don't know yet until Korean player show the grind in new area and upgrading awakening erenor. Also XLgame changing the labor regen and patron in Korean server. I guess Today night if you live in NA or tomorrow between 1;00 am to 6 am PST is inven Archeage livestream. I guess this is the biggest XLgame developer event because it is going to held in esports arena in Korea. They going to talk the future of archeage. The rumor is changing the graphic engine or massive graphic overhaul. http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/...&site=archeage

Quote Originally Posted by MiroH View Post
    Get ready for the eternal grind.
    People still haven't even finished the epic grind. Thats 7 armor slots and 4 right hand slots.....

With limited dailies and a high labor cost.... thats an insane mountain!
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda Delux View Post
    People still haven't even finished the epic grind. Thats 7 armor slots and 4 right hand slots.....

And where is the problem you have more than 4 month time to prefarm for it. And if you do what they want you to do aka buy hiram packs via credit/gold you will have everything day 1 . And if you wanna make sure just buy the remaining obsi items

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda Delux View Post

Dude,

There is still nothing compared to the cost of gold for Erenor .

U can farm Hiram that will take months ,Laber and some Gold.

But now you can figure out how much it will cost erenor set and weapons + instruments to bring on eternal?

And hay what about a Labor what u need to Craft + Grade Mythic Staff for Synthese Erenor to bring it on Eternal?
    Dont forget the RNG and fails and how many trys.... RIP Mythic + Gold.....

Did you calculate this befor u write about Hiram Laber and Gold ??????

I guess this is eternal Hiram gear.

If you haven't researched and run the numbers, your opinion is a matter of faith. I'm in that boat, and it is a rational and sober-minded boat. Hop in if you're honest with yourself.

To go from epic to mythic t4 hiram weapon, it would take me about 9 weeks of infusion from only dailies currently (longer than it would take for the labor required). But mythic to eternal would take almost half a year lol. Of course you can just stock up or buy infusion, then stock up on labor stipends to get eternal when it comes out.
    Skullhead - Harani - Kyrios Bard Since Launch - 230k Artistry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast