+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hiram Infusion quests now in cash shop?

Hiram Infusion quests now in cash shop?

Seriously wtf? Why did you guys make hiram infusion quests obtainable for credits on cash shop now? And unlike those infusions you can only buy once a month these can be bought once per day so thats 6 extra infusions daily. Sure there are free versions that give you only 2 infusions but thats a small comfort considering payers get 6 on top of those two so thats 8 for them in total while free players get only 2. Dont you realize that this just enables whales to level their hiram that much faster, while the rest of us that dont have the means to pay for these are left more and more in the dust? That throws the whole ''catch up gear system'' out of the window imo. Yet another PTW element to hiram system introduced, and here i thought that ptw would be kept out of hiram gear. But guess you gotta milk the playerbase wherever you can right?
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction - Kadum West

I'm a free player but still get those credit dailies....Do you not make gold to buy apex to use credits on stuff like this? All my gold goes to improving my gear only for the most part and when i see stuff like this I immediately buy apex and use the credits on these types of things. I can understand if you are a "casual" player though that doesn't play too much, i guess it would suck in that regard.

Is this really the hill that you want to die on? I mean, there are some things about the cash shop that I don't like (gamble boxes, anyone?) but these are literally at the bottom of the barrel.

Hiram has been out long enough that the whales, as you say, don't need much/any additional help getting their hiram gear to epic T3. These quests are a cheap catch-up mechanic to help new and returning players get their gear up faster. I'm 100% okay with some latecomer whales getting a few extra infusions and awakening scrolls a day if it means that people with low gear score can accelerate their progression in this manner.
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <X I> - Wynn (East)
    Coraxxas - Primeval - <Ghost> - Kadum (HAUNTED)
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <Emeritus> - Kadum (East)/Nui (East)

You've never had one question, so comfortable living life so certain.
    Let me tell you about this then, no one really knows the truth. No, not you.

Follow me on Twitch and Twitter

god forbid a company wants to make a profit on its investment

Haven't you seen the hiram infusion packs that have existed under the special section of the cash shop and the lesser infusion you can buy for gold? It's already been around, this is just cheaper because it requires doing the daily quest and is daily restricted. Any whale can p2w through the infusion, scrolls and labor pots for hiram instantly.
    Skullhead - Harani - Kyrios Bard Since Launch - 230k Artistry

Oh noes, world is gonna end now.
    It's on Cash shop also a free version of it, do you wanna buy it? You can also farm an APEX and buy it.

There is no free lunch dude

Think of it as a bonus drop event, but surprise - you gotta pay for it. (Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...)

Quote Originally Posted by Yatokun View Post
    Oh noes, world is gonna end now.
    It's on Cash shop also a free version of it, do you wanna buy it? You can also farm an APEX and buy it.

There is no free lunch dude
    Its not the same quest ( yes its the same but you have more reward in "p2w" quest). And if you buy quest in credit, you can also do the free 3 quest i think (if i'm wrong correct me).

Quote Originally Posted by WazznMe View Post
    Its not the same quest ( yes its the same but you have more reward in "p2w" quest). And if you buy quest in credit, you can also do the free 3 quest i think (if i'm wrong correct me).
    Yeah, the cash shop quests all complete simultaneously by killing any 50 mobs. The free dailies each require specific mobs. So you could complete 4 quests at once by killing all the same type such as animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Careby View Post
    Yeah, the cash shop quests all complete simultaneously by killing any 50 mobs. The free dailies each require specific mobs. So you could complete 4 quests at once by killing all the same type such as animals.
    There is 3 same quest on CS, in Loyalty " Gold", but you have less reward. So i think you can do the 3 in credit cs, the 3 free in cs too, and the 3 daily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast