+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Aria & Kadum Restarts - January 17, 2019

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Aria & Kadum Restarts - January 17, 2019

Update 1 - 8:20 AM PST - These servers have been restarted and the team is working on validating that they are working as they should, while also investigating the root cause. We'll post another update once we're coming back online, or if any other info pops up.

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, Aria and Kadum crashed unexpectedly. The team is restarting them now and we'll post an update on the status shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

any news

as you investigating chek for any news about our stuf that was lost at the servers mergr !!!!

Thanks for the post Fasti. It's nice not to be in the dark.

MOH open a ticket they will get to you after my ticket thats been waiting for over 2 months....

that's promising

I was away for months , came back , no gazebo farm and many other stuf

Please look into the unicorn mounts being normalized too. So many customers were cheated because of this. You had a full month you let us bait & switch. Very unpleased with this deceipt

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioo View Post
    Please look into the unicorn mounts being normalized too. So many customers were cheated because of this. You had a full month you let us bait & switch. Very unpleased with this deceipt
    Yeah that was a real scumbag move.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioo View Post
    Trion said a couple years ago that all mounts will be normalized to 10m/s. Everyone was expecting this to be patched since it happened before with the Stormwrath Kirin too.
    Aarooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

In a Kingdom of Thieves, the ways of an honest man will always be a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by MOHnassag View Post
    I was away for months , came back , no gazebo farm and many other stuf
    System mail expires after 3 month, it's common knowledge. If you were planing on ever coming back to this game you should have logged in at some point and collected those mails. Not trying to be mean, but the fault is ultimately on you. However usually the GM's are pretty nice and they will restore the lost items. It happened to me in the past and I got my items back. You do need to put a ticket, usually they don't solve this type of issues through the forums. It may take a while though, support has been slow since Trion was sold to a new company. In any case this is not the right thread to discuss lost items, this is about the server maintenance.
    Good luck I hope you get your stuff back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast