+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: name change not working

lvl 1 to lvl 20 , that is to say, alt characters with low levels are holding the names for centuries in the game. Thus, there should be a cleaning for alts under lvl 50 or lvl 55 to let real players to use the names they like really.

Dear Gamigo, any ETA on that?

HELLO When is name change fix???????????????
    Halo, Ezi

Still nothing? It's been months as usual.

I completly get that they want to do not open the Server Transfers, there are for sure Population-Wise reasons to delay it.

But I think they should resolve the Name Chaning issues, a lot of people are waiting for a Name Change since forever at this point.

I would like to change the name of two my Characters and I'm still unable too, and for what I saw here in the Forum and In-Game a lot of people also are in the need of this.

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hey everyone,

We're aware that the Name Change service is down. Our name change service is part of the transfer feature - once transfers come back so will name changes!
    It's been 2 months, got an update? How can transfers/name changes, being such important features on an account, be down for 2 months with zero update? Is it even being worked on or did it just get shelved?

Quote Originally Posted by Krakenator View Post
    It's been 2 months, got an update? How can transfers/name changes, being such important features on an account, be down for 2 months with zero update? Is it even being worked on or did it just get shelved?
    They rely on XL for this kind of stuff and XL doesn't care about NA AA.

Name changes coming soon?

This feature is still shown on the site but not available to use. I bought credits for this purpose but am unable to change my name. How long until this is fixed? My purchases will most certainly stop until I can do what I have already purchased for can be done.

I also just bought credits to change my name. So you advertise a feature on your account manager that hasn't worked for months and you know it doesn't.

Wow...

I bought credits for transfer and the last I read this... the AA ♥♥♥♥s never change. trion, xl, gamigo... same ♥♥♥♥ different day...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast