+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random Slow Debuff while moving.

Random Slow Debuff while moving.

Hi,

recently I started to casually get a Slow Debuff while moving and sometimes even when I stand still.

It happen everywhere... Marianople, Instance, Dungeon, Arenas... And I can't figure out why it occur... Even when I'm not pressing anything, it just happen (Sometimes even if I stay still with the hands out of Keyboard/Mouse).

What that can be?

Edit:
    It's not Flame Freerunner, I'm not even specced in Shadowplay.

Flame freerunner

Quote Originally Posted by Banky View Post
    Flame freerunner
    I don't even have Freerunner

Going to need more details. Is there actually a debuff showing up under your list of buffs? Do you have a combat log in your chat log settings to tell you if any skill/status effects are going on? Did you somehow bind your walk/run key to your forward movement key or keep hitting it for some reason?
    Skullhead - Harani - Kyrios Bard Since Launch - 230k Artistry

do you have a macro that uses the "." key? because it by default switches your character from running to walking mode, you can also see it on your chat since it gives a messa ge like "dashed into a run" or "slowed down for a walk"

I resolved the problem... It was caused by high Latency, I recently started downloading high quantity of data (Video & ecc) and let them in background, probably the Software that I used create some kind of conflinct and gave to the Game some huge latency spike that the Server couldn't menage well and my Character got slowed when that happen... I didn't thought it was that because it didn't looked like normal Lag, but I guess that can happen.

Stopped the downloads and the problem resolved by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by akc View Post
    do you have a macro that uses the "." key? because it by default switches your character from running to walking mode, you can also see it on your chat since it gives a messa ge like "dashed into a run" or "slowed down for a walk"
    Better not be using a macro. That's banable.

Downloading terabytes of ♥♥♥♥ always causes problems....
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

+ Reply to Thread