View Poll Results: should we have a costume design contest?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 90.91%
  • no

1 9.09%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: costume design contest

costume design contest

Hi guys,

I heard in other regions there are a costume design contest. What do you think? Should we have a costume design contest on NA and EU yes or not?

Sure, why not? Not many new costumes lately.
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by Kinal View Post
    Hi guys,

I heard in other regions there are a costume design contest. What do you think? Should we have a costume design contest on NA and EU yes or not?
    Im glad to see that Gamigo gave you the authority to start this contest... right? This will never happen because XLGames is the one that decides if these events happen. Not Gamigo.
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer <-- No Longer Dead Class
    <AA Conservation Society>

Hi Hazzmatt,

So maybe Gamigo could get in touch with Xlgames and communicate our request. I do not know, would that be possible? Many people are asking for new armors, new costumes, they are tired of the same week after week, month after month, year after year ...

Personally, I love this game, I've played from the open beta. I value the concept art behind it, and I would love to see some of our design in the game and be able to wear our own costumes, those of the players. What has archeage that envy other MMORPG who have done exactly that? nothing in my opinion.

In summary, I just wanted to see the opinion of the people regarding this topic. I do not even want to draw very well ... xD I just wanted to know what you thought about it I hope I did not cause trouble.

(i used google translate, i hope you can undestund me at least)

It would be a nice idea honestly, i piece of community contribution directly in the game sounds like a great idea.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

+ Reply to Thread