+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eastern Hiram Mountains Treant Boss

Hybrid View

Eastern Hiram Mountains Treant Boss

At all of the spawns for the treant boss in eastern hiram mountains, it randomly resets itself nonstop for no reason most of the time, without being even moved away from its location . it seems to be buggy, and the spawn timer for this and mammoth seems a bit high. people sit there and farm the boss for gold crates for hours, its very hard to get this done in less than a hour due to the constant competition for the boss. its quite a burden having to deal with these 2 bosses, they are great content if you are lucky enough to get the tag on the boss mob, but groups of 2 farm it 24 hours a day people endlessly kill it on top of it being glitched

I think lowering the timer on the mammoth and treant would greatly improve the quality of these 2 bosses for the players. since it can take hours to get the quest done

Removing the possibility to obtain a gold crate from them would solve it. Adding shorter respawn timer will just make more people camp the bosses.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Removing the possibility to obtain a gold crate from them would solve it. Adding shorter respawn timer will just make more people camp the bosses.
    agree. gold crate chances in daily quest bosses are insane. they should add some bosses in EHM with gold crate chance, remove that chance from daily quest bosses and shorter their respawn time

Kadum West -Snow Flakes
    Wynn East - Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by Ashorai View Post
    agree. gold crate chances in daily quest bosses are insane. they should add some bosses in EHM with gold crate chance, remove that chance from daily quest bosses and shorter their respawn time
    I am enjoying the free gold crates from doing my dailies but I agree it's not good for the daily quest bosses to drop them. The point of the daily quest bosses should be to spawn and be killed for a quest completion.

+ Reply to Thread