+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Update coming this fall!

  1. #11
    From the description it sounds like it will be a sort of "rogue" class, then most likely AGI based

  2. #12
    Do you know what ArcheAge really NEED to get the attention of a large part of the audience? Be able to bind the two mouse buttons (left and right) to skills, to be able to use the mouse in "basic strokes" while you have a LOCK CAMERA (and a button to take out the mouse; CONTROL would be a good option).

    Being able to make basic strokes with the mouse buttons and have a lock camera, something as simple as that, change your gaming experience COMPLETELY.
    That needs ArcheAge if it wants to "be reborn" to get the attention of the public.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo Necrodes View Post
    That needs ArcheAge if it wants to "be reborn" to get the attention of the public.
    ArcheAge already has the attention of the public with Unchained announcement. Depending on the details, they will have new players buying into the game. However if they implement the game in its' current state and current meta to returning players with a buy to play option, you're going to lose people quickly again.

  4. #14
    Senior Member xDrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dahuta EU
    Posts
    1,423
    So is the new Skillset only really viable for dual wielding? I heard a lot of the skills require or at least give bonus effects when using two weapons?
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

  5. #15
    Senior Member Firenation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Fresh Start Server 25th March
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    So is the new Skillset only really viable for dual wielding? I heard a lot of the skills require or at least give bonus effects when using two weapons?
    yes only dual wielding

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by CelgamingTTV View Post
    ArcheAge already has the attention of the public with Unchained announcement. Depending on the details, they will have new players buying into the game. However if they implement the game in its' current state and current meta to returning players with a buy to play option, you're going to lose people quickly again.
    ArcheAge Unchained only has the attention of a small sector of the players, and is the same sector that currently plays ArcheAge and who want to see changes, the rest of the players who are in other MMORPG do not care if ArcheAge restarts or not and more even if you also have to buy it.

    Times have changed, the market has changed, and ArcheAge needs to be updated or will be forgotten. MMORPGs are increasingly going to the Non-Target style, because it is more fun, and it is more fun to use your mouse to attack with basic strokes than to spam button "1" on the keyboard or leave it pressed.

    As before you did not have to aim at enemies in Shooters games like Doom I and II, for example, and today you must be precise because it is more fun, MMORPGs are more fun if you can aim, dodge, counterattack, cover, etc. . And I think that ideas like the one I present here are a perfect option to call the public NEW, not the same audience you already have ... because it would be absurd and the restart of ArcheAge would become a waste of time and money, because nobody new I would buy it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo Necrodes View Post
    Do you know what ArcheAge really NEED to get the attention of a large part of the audience? Be able to bind the two mouse buttons (left and right) to skills, to be able to use the mouse in "basic strokes" while you have a LOCK CAMERA (and a button to take out the mouse; CONTROL would be a good option).

    Being able to make basic strokes with the mouse buttons and have a lock camera, something as simple as that, change your gaming experience COMPLETELY.
    That needs ArcheAge if it wants to "be reborn" to get the attention of the public.

  7. #17
    Senior Member xDrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dahuta EU
    Posts
    1,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    yes only dual wielding
    Does anyone maybe know of any skill calc with the skill descriptions for the Swiftblade tree?
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

  8. #18
    Senior Member Firenation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Fresh Start Server 25th March
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    Does anyone maybe know of any skill calc with the skill descriptions for the Swiftblade tree?
    Use Chrome browser for automatic translation.

    Archeage Korean Skill Calculator with latest edition from the official website:
    https://archeage.xlgames.com/abilities/calculator/
    Archeage Korean Ancestral Skill Indicator with latest edition from the official website:
    https://archeage.xlgames.com/abilities/calculator/heir

    I hope that it will be helpful for you.

    Note:
    Amtou named skill tree with Chrome browser's automatic translation is the new Anger Skill Tree

    Dual Wielding weapons are going to give more damage when you use this new skill tree and left hand weapon's type becomes very important to that damage ratio too.

    This is the new September Update for AA Korea will get too:
    https://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/amigo/22438

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarina View Post
    From the description it sounds like it will be a sort of "rogue" class, then most likely AGI based
    AGI is for ranged attacks. It's probably going to be STR based for crit chance, etc.

    You can hover over stats in game to see what they do for you. The only thing AGI does that is relevant for this new skillset is evasion which is mostly irrelevant when compared to crit chance and damage.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by CelgamingTTV View Post
    ArcheAge already has the attention of the public with Unchained announcement. Depending on the details, they will have new players buying into the game. However if they implement the game in its' current state and current meta to returning players with a buy to play option, you're going to lose people quickly again.
    One of my friends I haven't had the pleasure to play with for 2 years came back last night. People are noticing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts