+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

Okay, so I want to preface this by saying that I didn't play AA in a few years and am not up to date with how the game currently plays.
    My concern is how alt accounts will be dealt with. Many people here seem to push for "only one account can play at a time" which I think is great and should be done anyway.

But lets assume the initial price for the B2P will be 20EUR. That's the entry fee.
    What will stop people from buying multiple accounts? Since there will be no more APEX and thus no more subscription (so every account can own property), what's to stop people from just buying new accounts to get more property and in doing that, more wealth?

Obviously hogging up space to build won't be that easy at the start. But the population will die down inevitably at some point, and plots of lands will open up. People could claim these with multiple accounts etc. you get what I mean. Do you think there is any way of combating that at all and if so, how would you do it?
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    Okay, so I want to preface this by saying that I didn't play AA in a few years and am not up to date with how the game currently plays.
    My concern is how alt accounts will be dealt with. Many people here seem to push for "only one account can play at a time" which I think is great and should be done anyway.

But lets assume the initial price for the B2P will be 20EUR. That's the entry fee.
    What will stop people from buying multiple accounts? Since there will be no more APEX and thus no more subscription (so every account can own property), what's to stop people from just buying new accounts to get more property and in doing that, more wealth?

Obviously hogging up space to build won't be that easy at the start. But the population will die down inevitably at some point, and plots of lands will open up. People could claim these with multiple accounts etc. you get what I mean. Do you think there is any way of combating that at all and if so, how would you do it?
    Absolutly correct.
    When an account cost less than like 100€ people will create just Several Accounts to get Gold. For example the Tradepacks wich cost onyx you can burn down all your labor in less than 30min per account for a lot of gold.

It will be just an Alt 2 Win

And not login several accounts at same time would help at least the 10000 alts in Halky,RD,Rifts ...

BUT WHY DONT MAKE THAT ALSO ON THE LEGACY SERVERS?
    [Jakar] Lavia
    Crafting everything!

Since Hiram is so overpowered and easy to get, what will XLGAMES/Gamigo do to make crafted gear competitive again?

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    Since Hiram is so overpowered and easy to get, what will XLGAMES/Gamigo do to make crafted gear competitive again?
    This is guy who is p2w is talking like that, impressive really. How Hiram is so overpowered really comparing to heavy p2w or mega multi account owners or scammer PN guild's guild management OP gears with Radiant Mythic/Eternal Erenor weapon/armor set players? Please stay in your legacy and stay away from AA Unchained. You have ruined the AA EU legacy servers so hard, please don't complain more. The main complainers are the gold sellers and these kind of people. This is from Omnom Discord which there are tons of these kind of examples of p2w players, scammer PN guild members' comments and so on. This is only one example.

I hope that Gamigo friends will find some solutions to prevent multi-accounting, alt characters' usage for gold sellers etc in the game to prevent these people to ruin everyone's game play this time really. We count on you Gamigo, please make the AA EU great again; because it is the last chance of AA EU to survive, thank you very much.

humm..maybe me and my wife come back.
    Not hardcore anymore...

I think the possibility to buy other alts still a problem.
    Still is a pay to win for some rich guys that don't want a difficult game.
    Win without any work (idk what the pleasure to do that...).
    But, if the game go to more than 40 €, I think many ppl only will have one acount.

And thatīs a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfubik View Post
    if the game go to more than 40 €, I think many ppl only will have one acount.
    Take this with a grain of salt, as this is just a rumour I heard somewhere, perhaps on the discord.
    But I heard the B2P version will cost something along 20 EUR. Make of that what you will...
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

I recently wanted to play a famous korean mmo again (not this one), gm asked for a copy of my ID card cause my account had been inactive for years, as if it was a normal thing. I was shocked at first, but in the case of A.A.U. this method could somehow prevent alt armies.

Nothing can be transferred? Yes its heartbreaking.

But at least, Gamigo has to acknowledge that far from whaling, a lot of players sunk money in Archeage, especially those who were there in the beginning and were the backbone. On that behalf, we should AT LEAST get a discount voucher on A.A.U.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfubik View Post
    But, if the game go to more than 40 €, I think many ppl only will have one acount
    Im not for paying a ton of Money for AA:U since its basically a "test-run" of "Can and will AA survive if we make an AA:U version of AA?". Since we dont know if it will survive (this version AA:U) due to no promises made (not yet) about not breaking promises in regards to cashshop NOT sneaking its way back in AA version AA:U aswell as a good/acceptable solution for all the issues mentionened in several posts.

BUT I am willing to spend $60-ish IF that what it takes: to promise and keep those about cashshop and getting rid of massive amounts of alts (Incl my own 3+1NA too! trying to keep up with Labor, Apex and whatnot), getting rid of goldfarmers/sellers/bots, exploits for sure and land for all without it being instanced and NO p2w(yes said it twice now), to make the game great again and back to the original idea of what the game was meant to be.

I recently wanted to play a famous korean mmo again (not this one), gm asked for a copy of my ID card cause my account had been inactive for years, as if it was a normal thing. I was shocked at first, but in the case of A.A.U. this method could somehow prevent alt armies.
    -sounds like a good option for a solution

Alt Accounts

I haven't read the entire thread as I was just notified of AA: Unchained today but I'm on the same page as everyone about the alt accounts. If Korea has it so that they can't have but one account based on their social security number (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) is there a way to limit the U.S. by IP address to prevent this?

There may not be and AA may also not care if folks are willing to pay for multiple accounts which makes it a moot question.
    When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.

Please kill multiple accounts on AA unchained , i quit archeage for that reason . i will come back on AA unchained if having 3 or 4 accounts will be impossible

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast