+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Can people with regular job compete in AA:Unchained / is worth starting?

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    i saw your posts on other threads saying to limit server time. You're delusional blycee XD
    Why? It would be 100% fair if everybody can play the same time that we all are equal! I guess that people that can play 10hours/day can do more ingame then people that have only 5h/day right?

Imagine in fortnite, Pubg, Lol, Dota or Apex legends, somebody would have double amout of time to gear up / gather stuff / lvl.

MMORGP =/= MOBA

What if I can only play 10 minutes a day? Going by your logic I should be able to progress as much as someone who is playing 6 hours.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I guess limit 6h/day for everybody would be fair Would also help some people with education and RL

This in combination with no alts, no p2w would be a fair thing !!!

With the way the game is now, you won't even have to play 2-3 hours a day to be competitive on a fresh server. The mechanics of the game have completely changed. In that regard, comparing a fresh start server, especially AAU with its limitations, to legacy is laughable. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    Why? It would be 100% fair if everybody can play the same time that we all are equal! I guess that people that can play 10hours/day can do more ingame then people that have only 5h/day right?

Imagine in fortnite, Pubg, Lol, Dota or Apex legends, somebody would have double amout of time to gear up / gather stuff / lvl.
    What if I choose to pvp and not to gear up/gather or lvl? It isn't fair to me that you get to progress while I don't.

I'd suggest just being less concerned with the progression of other people.
    Pay to Win is one thing, but complaining that other people might have more time to sink into the game than you is something else - to me anyway.
    Imo just do the best with the (maybe limited) time you have, and if the game isn't fun when you do that, then it probably isn't for you.
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

So you can not recommend the game for people with limited time?
    If you have limited time and want to win, don't play MMOs... there's always going to be others who can play 24/7. OR, you can find a balanced MMO that will allow you to be very competitive, just not top tier.

In a game with power creep and gear grind like ArcheAge, BDO, etc. you'll be behind the next guy/girl who plays more than you because they'll have more xp/gold and consequently better gear and thus more power. If you want something balanced, try Guild Wars 2, but there you will just end up with bland fashion wars and not really much competition... no bragging rights over gear enchantment like getting those Mythics in AA or those PENs in BDO. If AA:UC is done right, removing the patron/alts/RMT/etc. there could finally be a sense of achievement being top ranked, due to time and effort put in.

Kraken / Naima

The funniest part of your comment is that you were going on about spending 1-2K with 6+ alts in new Fresh start servers in discord, now talking about 'fair for everyone' lol

So you can not recommend the game for people with limited time?
    Yes. Try Steam or Epic Games Store. I hear there's literally thousands of games out there.

But this is only a rumor most likely made by the time to win -mafia to get you away from ArcheAge Unchained.

Quote Originally Posted by Meekii View Post
    The funniest part of your comment is that you were going on about spending 1-2K with 6+ alts in new Fresh start servers in discord, now talking about 'fair for everyone' lol
    that would be fair I just try to make clear that not everything is about alts and money, also time matters. And time is probably the most valuable thing in archeage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast