+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dayum .. Just two servers? :(

Dayum .. Just two servers? :(

Ahoy me harties!

Well, so .. When this game released I did play quite a bit and enjoyed the gam, even tho it had alot of issues during its early days..
    Decided to check it out again recently, downloaded the game etc .. And logged on today and .. 2 servers?

ouch ..

Seems like this game is sadly on the brink of its existence.

With that said, Im glad I played it during release. Was fun Was hoping to start up a bit again and enjoy it a bit since so much probably have changed - But when I saw two servers, I have to admit I've decided to let bygons be bygons.

Trion - I LOVED rift ! Awsome game! My treeloving chloro was an awsome pvp machine
    Trion - I really enjoyed ArcheAge during release!

Trion - Don't stop trying to make awesome games

Im close to 40 now, and have been playing MMOs on and off since Ultima online hehe.
    WoW, Rift and Warhammer Online have so far been my biggest time thief's so far.

Love
    The Kal
    Everybody remember where we parked.
    -James Kirk, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, after landing the cloaked Klingon bird of prey in Golden Gate park

..and yes, I drive an electric car yo.

Actually Trion itself no longer exists. The brand and most assets were acquired by Gamigo. However, they have a new business model and new servers about to release, so the game is far from being moribund.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    Actually Trion itself no longer exists. The brand and most assets were acquired by Gamigo. However, they have a new business model and new servers about to release, so the game is far from being moribund.
    Delusional nolifer
    AAU is like last chance to get decent income IF Gamigo keeps its promisses
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    Delusional nolifer...
    You couldn't be more wrong. Due to work, I spend maybe 4 hours a week on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    ........., so the game is far from being moribund.
    You couldn't be more wrong. Due to work, I spend maybe 4 hours a week on the game.
    Fair enough
    I regress to Delusional
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

at least we got that cleared up

Why does "only" two servers have to be a bad thing?
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    Why does "only" two servers have to be a bad thing?
    Back in 2014 and 2015 this game had 10's of servers in both regions. All servers had all land claimed. Medium guilds had 100 members and large guilds up to 500 members. Servers had multiple of these guilds. Do you not know your games history? 2 servers is pitiful and I checked the one out where my original character was transferred and the server is dead. It's only full of alts and nothing but alts.

I guess "dead" is all in how you perceive it. My server constantly has to turn people away from full raids, and the leaders do make an effort to keep alts out of the raids to the extent that they can.

Quote Originally Posted by CelgamingTTV View Post
    Back in 2014 and 2015 this game had 10's of servers in both regions. All servers had all land claimed. Medium guilds had 100 members and large guilds up to 500 members. Servers had multiple of these guilds. Do you not know your games history? 2 servers is pitiful and I checked the one out where my original character was transferred and the server is dead. It's only full of alts and nothing but alts.
    Drac was here before you even were, yes there was 1000 servers that all looked like 3rd world countries, it was ♥♥♥♥.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast