+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't like the alt compromise they announced

Remove your labor system and rework your game, more sandbox less afk instance grind game, thanks.

TIps: Make more faction based pvp combat, get rid of useless zones (perhaps make them scaleable like ESO or somehting like that even though I am not much of a fan of the exact system).

Who am I kidding! good luck with what ever this type of game is meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Oriphus View Post
    Remove your labor system and rework your game, more sandbox less afk instance grind game, thanks.

TIps: Make more faction based pvp combat, get rid of useless zones (perhaps make them scaleable like ESO or somehting like that even though I am not much of a fan of the exact system).

Who am I kidding! good luck with what ever this type of game is meant to be.
    ^ This

Get rid of the useless labor system. Change the rewards that are heavily based on labor to a non-currency reward like onyx essence to help start improving every other system that uses it (armor crafting, alchemy, etc).

Yup, the labour system is what will put the final nail in the coffin for this game. Just imagine if this game originally came out with a fair cash shop and no labour system... *sigh*

Alt accounts is why I will not be purchasing the game. Big swing and a miss. You had the potential to do it right and then you allowed alt accounts. That is just more p2w. You likely lost a lot of people with that move.

Only good news is no apex. Rest is the same. Same labor.. Same afk alts everywhere.. RIP hype

I have three people who play in my house not much you can do other than what is being done. Stop the negativity i know its scary but legacy is now like the fat kid on the playground no one will pick it

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    You compare 10-20 alts to 2. 2!!! They can not rework the game mechanics around labor. Its developed by XLGames. Again, 2 alts are nothing, its something everybody can do without any problem. Ofc would be 1 acc with better solution cool but as long as AA get an open economy, people will find ways around this.

btw, that post is way 2 long 2 read about a topic where everything was said 100000 times past 5 years over and over again.

People will go hiram and lib gear. That dosen't scale with x alts. You are redstricted to the labor on your main account and the time you can grind per day. The gold you need is easly made by 1-2 alts, after that it dosen't scale higher.
    totally agree..

3 accounts is 2 too many, think of the housing, there are no plots in every server, and now, the only chance for it to go well, you add 3 accounts? So now we have to spend 60 bucks in the game in order to be at the same level as the rest. If I dont see this feature changing im not buying the game.

Shatigon/Rangora/Ezi/Gildaron/Crazzian/Carmila
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSpartan276 View Post
    3 accounts is 2 too many, think of the housing, there are no plots in every server, and now, the only chance for it to go well, you add 3 accounts? So now we have to spend 60 bucks in the game in order to be at the same level as the rest. If I dont see this feature changing im not buying the game.
    I'm not buying too. "ArcheAge: Altchained".

Quote Originally Posted by Anri du Toit View Post
    I'm not buying too. "ArcheAge: Altchained".
    this is not very smart answer u know .. like we know GS dosnt mean u are stronger u can easy ♥♥♥♥ any 2-3k higher than u if u know how to play .. how if u are not same level like others u will be stronger with 3 alts? u can have a little bit advantage in stats number but stats dont give u skill... no matter how many alts or gs u have if u dont know how to play any lower than u will kill u.. i guess u have 0 exp in pvp .. stop spamming useless comments and complaints pls. 10k mage can easy destroy 13k archer if he knows how to play .. and this is huge gap gs .. there will be no huge gap in this version so it will be mostly skills

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast