+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: I don't like the alt compromise they announced

tbh look this guy up he thinks time to win is a issue. He is just trolling
    https://imgur.com/a/5uXkTae

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    just a simple question: Do you join to AAU? I see only big ego and minimal knowledge in your side. You are lazy troll (?)
    seems to me that you just want to insult people.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkore View Post
    seems to me that you just want to insult people.
    Yepp. Because "do you play in new server?" question is irrelevant/insult when someone posted wild provocative and strange messages in "new server" topics. You are right. I am a bad person. I see trolls everywhere.

I love the suggestions, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Azue View Post
    It doesn't make sense to me to allow a person to have 3 alt accounts. That would be encouraging a type of gameplay (alt armies) that most of people despise...
    No, you can't have an alt army with only 3 accounts. You can have a couple of alts, that's it. But an army setup requires at least 15-20 accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    No, you can't have an alt army with only 3 accounts. You can have a couple of alts, that's it. But an army setup requires at least 15-20 accounts.
    you are wrong my friend, jump in discord and ask yourself
    its 3 accounts PER PLAYER (for now) that means if you have a brother,sister,mother,father all can have 3 accounts EACH

iArchesLast Wednesday at 9:40 PM
    How will you handle alt accounts and multi-boxing in ArcheAge: Unchained?
    There is a limit of 3 accounts per player in ArcheAge: Unchained, and multi-client usage is restricted

its 3 accounts PER PLAYER (for now) that means if you have a brother,sister,mother,father all can have 3 accounts EACH...
    Yes, I know. That's what I have been trying to tell people.

However, it's also apparent that they do have some intention of restricting logins beyond a simple one account/computer rule. Either they aren't telling what that is, they themselves aren't entirely clear on the technical aspects of how it's going to work, or they are just going to make it up on a case by case basis.

its 3 accounts PER PLAYER (for now) that means if you have a brother,sister,mother,father all can have 3 accounts EACH

iArchesLast Wednesday at 9:40 PM
    How will you handle alt accounts and multi-boxing in ArcheAge: Unchained?
    There is a limit of 3 accounts per player in ArcheAge: Unchained, and multi-client usage is restricted
    3 account /PLAYER = you can share your resources in this accounts. If your "girlfriend" (aka left hand), "Mother" (aka VM3) and dog (VM4) share resources with your "official 3 accounts" that is 6 accounts and cheat. Number of accounts is irerlevant. The keypoint is the "unfair advantage" and labor/land/item share.

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    3 account /PLAYER = you can share your resources in this accounts. If your "girlfriend" (aka left hand), "Mother" (aka VM3) and dog (VM4) share resources with your "official 3 accounts" that is 6 accounts and cheat. Number of accounts is irerlevant. The keypoint is the "unfair advantage" and labor/land/item share.
    that depends on the value of things you give.
    For my sister a seed can be worth 40.000g and to another its worth 1 silver, i mean the seed might be a dull example but you get what im saying

that depends on the value of things you give.
    For my sister a seed can be worth 40.000g and to another its worth 1 silver, i mean the seed might be a dull example but you get what im saying
    Yepp, just AA doesn't have value limitations or any price control. Sending 1-2 potions or some golds/crops is help. Sending gear or 1000-10000 gold is not help. That is "problem". (cheat, goldseller, or just "unfair advantage")

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast