+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New server location??

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    Now, it is your time to feel the treatments made by old Trion owners of NA distributor company to EU servers for 5 years. Feel the bad ping and lags. You have never rise your voice for a fair treatment for the other fellow other region players from the same distributor. I am happy to see that you experience these now while EU servers are better than NA ones. It is your turn now^^.
    It's been 28 year's since the fall of the wall Comrade, just because you had a bad time doesn't everyone else should too.
    Semper

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    Now it is your turn to feel what EU players experience before by the old Trion NA company distributor which EU never cared for 5 years which we always played with terrible lags, bad pings etc. Feel our pain now, it is a justice.
    Sad thing is I get better performance on the EU servers now.

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    Sad thing is I get better performance on the EU servers now.
    Of course you do, 2 months with daily outtages gave em Plenty of time to fix those servers. Now we get to ride the same train

Can we have a GM response in here? Alot ppl use ping reduction.. Just want to know the location so i can use the right config.

bump

i told u they are making aggressive moves to shut archrage down completely so they focus on milking unchained until its dried up. they are forcing players to quit by intentionally fking the servers up and once population dropped low enough they use it as reason to shut archrage down, then they will do same thing to eu

I don't think this is a server location issue. I think this is a server communication issue with the servers that make up a game environment. I think it's internal to Archeage... hopefully they get it fixed quickly

Key observation that I think proves it.
    I don't lag at all on EU. I lag on NA. I seriously doubt they would put the NA server on EU and if they did I would expect it to perform at least as well as the EU one...

This isn't a latency problem unless it's a restriction on their ISP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3