+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New server location??

The lag on aria is so bad literally everything is walking in place for 15 seconds, moves for a min then lags again. People are dropping from raids at 15 to 20 at a time. I really hope they arent going to try and launch unchained on this or its going to last about 15 seconds holy hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    Suspect they gave NA servers the EU servers treatment. Going to be a bumpy ride.
    Now, it is your time to feel the treatments made by old Trion owners of NA distributor company to EU servers for 5 years. Feel the bad ping and lags. You have never rise your voice for a fair treatment for the other fellow other region players from the same distributor. I am happy to see that you experience these now while EU servers are better than NA ones. It is your turn now^^.

Now it is your turn to feel what EU players experience before by the old Trion NA company distributor which EU never cared for 5 years which we always played with terrible lags, bad pings etc. Feel our pain now, it is a justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    Now it is your turn to feel what EU players experience before by the old Trion NA company distributor which EU never cared for 5 years which we always played with terrible lags, bad pings etc. Feel our pain now, it is a justice.
    You sound like the type of person who would break their toys before they died just so other kids can't play with them.
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

Now, it is your time to feel the treatments made by old Trion owners of NA distributor company to EU servers for 5 years. Feel the bad ping and lags. You have never rise your voice for a fair treatment for the other fellow other region players from the same distributor. I am happy to see that you experience these now while EU servers are better than NA ones. It is your turn now^^.
    Again, you're an ♥♥♥♥♥. Why, when it doesn't affect you at all, would you wish a bad experience on others?
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrgatroid View Post
    You sound like the type of person who would break their toys before they died just so other kids can't play with them.
    He is just a bitter old man at this point. Spreading falsehood in every rant.

f.. it i would do same thing, either i also play with them or noone does

5 years of bad ping and lags? Lol our complaints is about new servers. Last I checked Gamigo only took over last year. EU got the change earlier his year. You have some serious delusional issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Venathys View Post
    Yeah, I just heard from guildmates theres no NPC's in Solzreed and stuff.
    This is bad guys... the NPCs are leaving for Archeage:Unchained
    dont worry the pre orders are filling in and landbarons that are moving will pay for both servers.

Actually there were (a few) NA trolls who made fun of EU players when we had that problem. Now you have the same problem and some people think "you" (generalization, because you weren't actually part of those trolls) deserved to suffer through the same experience.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast