+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cannot buy preorder pack

Gamigo how to buy pre order package for Unchained ???

unchained.jpg

Me and my friends cannot buy the pack all have the same Error good start, it was expected anyway

Quote Originally Posted by kitts View Post
    Attachment 21594

Me and my friends cannot buy the pack all have the same Error good start, it was expected anyway
    yoo mate i try Razer pay, because when i try bank or paypal is not working, but razer pay is work perfectly )

Quote Originally Posted by N1TrusT View Post
    yoo mate i try Razer pay, because when i try bank or paypal is not working, but razer pay is work perfectly )
    ok i did that but i still have 0 credits and no e-mail back .. but i have receipt for purchase. Why i dont have any info back ?

Quote Originally Posted by kitts View Post
    ok i did that but i still have 0 credits and no e-mail back .. but i have receipt for purchase. Why i dont have any info back ?
    Yeah i now i bough Gold pack now and i dont know where to check i have it or not, right now i write support how to check i have it or not

well looks like is not working

Did they ever clear up whether or not alt accounts would be allowed?

soo i dont know, now need wait like 1 week when support will asnwer..

u can wait more than a month and get message ''pls send your ticked again''

Kitts i dont have allot problems i have friend in germany ho works lawyer soo if 30 september i will dont get pack, i just will go to court..

Hello kitts, I made the purchase of the gold pack ... but also does not appear to me the amount of gold and does not speak if the pack is active ... I made the payment through RAZER and everything worked out. Did you solve your problem?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast