+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 accounts is p2w

3 accounts is p2w

3 Accounts vs 1 Account is p2w dont do it.
    15000 labor vs 5000 labor, get it?
    You can earn 3 times the gold someone else made and can buy all this sneaky upgrade scrolls when the other one cant

restrict to one account and change labor system so 1 account is enough so you are not forced to make 2 more accounts just to be on the top.

also: everybody create topics about that so gamigo will notice the communtiy !

Quote Originally Posted by derHenky View Post
    3 Accounts vs 1 Account is p2w dont do it.
    15000 labor vs 5000 labor, get it?
    You can earn 3 times the gold someone else made and can buy all this sneaky upgrade scrolls when the other one cant

restrict to one account and change labor system so 1 account is enough so you are not forced to make 2 more accounts just to be on the top.

also: everybody create topics about that so gamigo will notice the communtiy !
    ok but lets say you invite me in your place for a weekend and we wanted to play AA side by side each on his laptop with 1 account per household this would not be possible

there must be something implemented to check its another pc
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    ok but lets say you invite me in your place for a weekend and we wanted to play AA side by side each on his laptop with 1 account per household this would not be possible

there must be something implemented to check its another pc
    there is, if you use multiple accounts you will use it daily for weeks, but you wont be at your friends house for weeks just for a few days thats the easy way

A smol correction. It is 30k vs 10k labor. You can have characters on both EU and NA. All you need to do is find a buddy on the oposite region that is doing what you are doing...

Most people that complain seems to be people with low income. Nothing in life is fair. It's 75$ give or take for 3 accounts. If you can't make that much money until launch...

Quote Originally Posted by MudTV View Post
    Most people that complain seems to be people with low income. Nothing in life is fair. It's 75$ give or take for 3 accounts. If you can't make that much money until launch...
    Kro said the 3 accounts was because of houses with more then 1 player and here you go making the opposite case that confirms Altage.

Quote Originally Posted by MudTV View Post
    How did you deduce that? Judging by the polls around 75% of the people are unhappy with the 3 accounts rule. I suppose all of them don't have that huge amount of money...

You missed the point. Trino-Gamigo guys and girls love to skip real problems. The problem is not same IP or your friends are playing in same house. The problem is resource share options. Using this 3 account rule and say this is because your family want to play is hypocrite lie. Nobody cares your family, friends or your swarm until you don't share your resources. If you send your income to your main account that is "cheat" or simple p2w. Let us use 3 accounts is marketing bullsh!t. This means Trino-Gamigo let us SHARE resources of 3 accounts and they let us get unfair advantages again normal single account users.

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    You missed the point. Trino-Gamigo guys and girls love to skip real problems. The problem is not same IP or your friends are playing in same house. The problem is resource share options. Using this 3 account rule and say this is because your family want to play is hypocrite lie. Nobody cares your family, friends or your swarm until you don't share your resources. If you send your income to your main account that is "cheat" or simple p2w. Let us use 3 accounts is marketing bullsh!t. This means Trino-Gamigo let us SHARE resources of 3 accounts and they let us get unfair advantages again normal single account users.
    ^
    Who would want to return to this lul

Whales can enjoy their new empty server

Quote Originally Posted by rewtew View Post
    How did you deduce that? Judging by the polls around 75% of the people are unhappy with the 3 accounts rule. I suppose all of them don't have that huge amount of money...
    $75 is not a huge amount of money. In the 90ís as a kid I could afford to pay that much for a Nintendo game and it was a lot more money in those days. I saved up till I could afford what I wanted and bought it.

If you canít afford that then you probably need to work on some priorities. If that amount of money is breaking the bank then you probably shouldnít have an Internet service provider or other unnecessary services.

Games donít make themselves. The game companies are in business to make money. You are not entitled to a free ride. Get a job or be happy with the free benefits you can get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast