+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which AA:Unchained pack did you pre order and why?

He is trolling, if not, he will learn that he won't have time to manage all this + events + pvp + hiram and in the end he maybe is not evena good player.

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    i got several pc's dont worry
    ryzen 2700/1700/1700/x5660/i7 2600/i5 4460 and since im a miner plenty of gpus lying around.
    i only have 1 internet connection tho but that will change till next week
    Dudes dropping hundreds on new accounts and internet connections just to get banned.

Separate internet connections isnt going to matter when people see 12 accounts doing blue salt bond quests or running packs and report them.

Anything worthwhile with alts is going to require you to do things where people can see you and report you

Quote Originally Posted by jumbaliah View Post
    report ?
    what about the hundreds of tickets with no answer what so ever since April this year, you are living a dream to be honest.
    Hackers running around with speed hack reported and no action ,where have you been playing?

I've not and wont pre-order until the alt account situation has been addressed despite being happy with the new cash shop/pass and how it was presented there’s just no point in playing if real money advantage still exists.

Pre-ordering now is just a waste of money right now. We still haven't seen the new TOS. The 3 account problem has not been resolved. The cross region alting problem has not been resolved (even without apex you can still transfer resources).

Quote Originally Posted by rewtew View Post
    Pre-ordering now is just a waste of money right now. We still haven't seen the new TOS. The 3 account problem has not been resolved. The cross region alting problem has not been resolved (even without apex you can still transfer resources).
    iArchesLast Wednesday at 9:40 PM
    How will you handle alt accounts and multi-boxing in ArcheAge: Unchained?
    There is a limit of 3 accounts per PLAYER in ArcheAge: Unchained, and multi-client usage is restricted

Servers will be full and be fun even without that few that making bad air.

Besides that, many people already pre ordered 3 accs, if they again change the rules, gamigo has to do a lot of refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    Servers will be full and be fun even without that few that making bad air.

Besides that, many people already pre ordered 3 accs, if they again change the rules, gamigo has to do a lot of refunds.
    All gamigo have confirmed is that 3 accounts will be allowed not how the accounts function so people could endup with 3 accounts that provide little if any benifit, so I think rewtew is spot on with holding fire on the pre-order until Gamigo come out and provide more details.

Quote Originally Posted by C00lit View Post
    All gamigo have confirmed is that 3 accounts will be allowed not how the accounts function so people could endup with 3 accounts that provide little if any benifit, so I think rewtew is spot on with holding fire on the pre-order until Gamigo come out and provide more details.
    @Carendash noted the question in discord and will provide more next friday stream

1x$25 accounts because hey it is Altage after all
    "ARCHERY IS TURNING INTO A ROLE THAT SYNERGIES VERY WELL WITH WITCHCRAFT AND HAS FALLEN INTO MORE OF A SUPPLEMENTAL SKILL RATHER THAN A PRIMARY DPS SKILL" - Khrolan 3/31/2016.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast