+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3 accounts is not p2w , stop crying, grow up and suport the game !

3 accounts is not p2w , stop crying, grow up and suport the game !

I do not like the idea of being forced to play with a single account only because some do not want to buy 3 and play the game how is ment to be played. Answear to one question : After 2 hours of Hiram grind you burn all labors , then what , we go to sleep ? I want to be UNCHAINED and play how i want , with 25 accounts , i dont play this game from a prison.

You go pvp, dungeon, help your guild, help your family, farm mobs for levels and more drops, there are still a decent number of things to do without labor in Archeage. Also, the game isn't "meant" to be playing on 3 different accounts. I have no clue where you ever got that idea. You sound just incredibly greedy and uneducated.

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I do not like the idea of being forced to play with a single account only because some do not want to buy 3 and play the game how is ment to be played. Answear to one question : After 2 hours of Hiram grind you burn all labors , then what , we go to sleep ? I want to be UNCHAINED and play how i want , with 25 accounts , i dont play this game from a prison.
    You're literally the problem. It's that mentality. The game isnt "meant" to be played that way. Its exploited that way. Why? Because it made trion money. If it was, it would be advertised that way. It never was. Play with 1 account. See how the game is when everyone is on an even playing field. That player gap will end up alot smaller and will encourage more people to play.

just ....wow....25 accounts? lol get a life
    Its this kind of mentality that ruins this game. Its the game devs and publisher who set the ground rules for this not you. If you dont like it play something else applies also for you not for those with a different opinion. They allow 3 for family members at one internet connection not specifically for main plus alts.

"because some do not want to buy 3 and play the game how is ment to be played".
    Ment to be played? The game is ment to be played with your main (one character). You guys want to take a short cut and because you choose for that you think its how its ment to be....

Ment to be played? The game is ment to be played with your main (one character)
    Only if you are living in KR in our Version it was never played like this! IF they rly wanna do a game like this they need to remove daylies (for Alts) and Labor and lets ppl grind stuff with tehre "main" acc sadly its not how AA was build, maybe AA2 will be like this who knows.

There is a simple rule for AA:U > As more acc u play as more labor u can spend per day, is this p2w? maybe, maybe not > but its a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    just ....wow....25 accounts? lol get a life
    Its this kind of mentality that ruins this game. Its the game devs and publisher who set the ground rules for this not you.
    incorrect
    this is what trion 2.0 sees
    25 accounts x 26 euro = 650 one player yap profit easy
    i wont go that much but i know people that ran that much and they spent all labor in Legacy every day

If you like to play with 25 account stay in your legacy server! If you are coward to accept competition stay in your p2w server!If competition (Similar/same chances)is hard for you just give up and don't cry like a loser! Your favorite nolimit p2w business model failed in population side. Demand of this korean trash is very limited in western market.. AA lost 95-99% of players in this 4-5 years. Offering same mistake over and over and over again is not profitable. This "limited" multiaccount system target larger playerbase. Stay in your whale-land and stop using hypocrite-fake reasons and "arguments"!

What you ask for is not in this world, you ask the publisher to limit you and what to buy, the Archeage community does not need you, go and play free games on the verge of dissolution, this is a game for passionate players and not for everyone who just wants to take advantage and not help at all. Respectos please look for other games elsewhere and do not pollute our forum with hiccups

What you ask for is not in this world, you ask the publisher to limit you and what to buy, the Archeage community does not need you, go and play free games on the verge of dissolution, this is a game for passionate players and not for everyone who just wants to take advantage and not help at all. Respectos please look for other games elsewhere and do not pollute our forum with hiccups
    Isnt Legacy our safe heaven?

Quote Originally Posted by Azkore View Post
    Isnt Legacy our safe heaven?
    It's not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast