+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3 accounts is not p2w , stop crying, grow up and suport the game !

Your legacy server is the "free" version of AA. The world of cheap slaves and p2w whales. Your demand is that server(s). What is your probelm? You got them. Whole 2-3k or 5-10k players who like it play it. Other 99,9% left the game. That is the target group of AAU. (+new players who will never chose your p2w legacy server) AAU is NOT F2P! Cheap guys are in your old servers. We will pay RM to get non p2w game. I don't understand your motivation. Why are you here? Go and play your free25-account game !

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I do not like the idea of being forced to play with a single account only because some do not want to buy 3 and play the game how is ment to be played. Answear to one question : After 2 hours of Hiram grind you burn all labors , then what , we go to sleep ? I want to be UNCHAINED and play how i want , with 25 accounts , i dont play this game from a prison.
    If you wanna play on 25 accs just stay on legacy lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by RuruAR View Post
    If you wanna play on 25 accs just stay on legacy lmfao
    I want to play on AAU with 2-3 accounts , at least that's my plans.

apex is not P2W

#BRINGBACKAPEX

I think the people complaining that 3 accounts is ptw are just looking for an excuse for their failure. Some of them are probably just trolls. Regardless, I havenít heard a rational argument against being allowed 3 accounts.

I donít have a problem with the 3 account restriction. Itís fun to be able to play in various rule sets. Itís fine as long as the rules are the same for everyone. I wouldnít have cared if they had made it 1 or 2 accounts but itís too late to change at this point because people have already ordered. Weíre past the point where whining about the rules set can have a meaningful impact so further argument about it is pointless.

It goes the same for people claiming they want to be able to run a lot of accounts. People already made preorders based on a 3 account restriction so changing the rules post-order would be fraudulent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    It goes the same for people claiming they want to be able to run a lot of accounts. People already made preorders based on a 3 account restriction so changing the rules post-order would be fraudulent.
    Clearly the rules say 3 accounts PER PLAYER that means brother ,sister,mother,father,dog,cat can have 3 accounts

iArchesLast Wednesday at 9:40 PM
    How will you handle alt accounts and multi-boxing in ArcheAge: Unchained?
    There is a limit of 3 accounts per player in ArcheAge: Unchained, and multi-client usage is restricted

I think the people complaining that 3 accounts is ptw are just looking for an excuse for their failure. Some of them are probably just trolls. Regardless, I haven’t heard a rational argument against being allowed 3 accounts.

I don’t have a problem with the 3 account restriction. It’s fun to be able to play in various rule sets. It’s fine as long as the rules are the same for everyone. I wouldn’t have cared if they had made it 1 or 2 accounts but it’s too late to change at this point because people have already ordered. We’re past the point where whining about the rules set can have a meaningful impact so further argument about it is pointless.

No. Its not fun. Its bad excuse to let us "cheat"... and pay tripled price. The price is not a problem for me. The problem is the "you can use 3" where "you can" = "you have to" because of competition. If you have to use other accounts, alt region characters and more money to be competitive that is not fair game and its not fun. If 1 account is not viable that is "broken game". FIX IT! Don't be lazy, Gamigo-XLG! oh, and remove intercontinental A(lt region) resource share options, Gamigo! No apex will not change the fact: 50% of our resources will be in non active region. This is a problem and its not "opportunity"/fun. Your policy will allow 6x resources. 5x in alt accounts or in alt region.

Some of the crying people here are not even interested in playing the game, they just like to flame into the forums

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    No. Its not fun. Its bad excuse to let us "cheat"... and pay tripled price. The price is not a problem for me. The problem is the "you can use 3" where "you can" = "you have to" because of competition. If you have to use other accounts, alt region characters and more money to be competitive that is not fair game and its not fun. If 1 account is not viable that is "broken game". FIX IT! Don't be lazy, Gamigo-XLG! oh, and remove intercontinental A(lt region) resource share options, Gamigo! No apex will not change the fact: 50% of our resources will be in non active region. This is a problem and its not "opportunity"/fun. Your policy will allow 6x resources. 5x in alt accounts or in alt region.
    Playing the game as it is explicitly defined in the rules is not cheating.

Running 3 accounts on 3 computers is not cheating. You are not more legit by playing one account.

Placing restrictions on yourself that the game doesn’t is just limiting yourself. It doesn’t make people who play by the rules cheaters.

Playing the game as it is explicitly defined in the rules is not cheating.

Running 3 accounts on 3 computers is not cheating. You are not more legit by playing one account.

Placing restrictions on yourself that the game doesn’t is just limiting yourself. It doesn’t make people who play by the rules cheaters.
    "rules" defined by Publisher. Company who want more money. nothing else. Original AA was single account game. 1 account same time, harder restrictions. Multiple account and P2w shop was the choice of seller/publisher. They let us "cheat" to earn more money. This is not the game design. And where are we now? 20-50 wievers in twitch. 90% of AA videos are russians (not NA-EU). Millions of accounts went down to some 1000s of players. AA discord has 6-800 online members in prime time while small "other version server" in single region has 3000 online members. Whole multiaccount system and this greedy p2w model failed in western regions. But you are right. Multiaccount is not cheat. Its totally "legal". Some players like it. Other 99,9% hate it. We chose this "smaller evil" AAU because we have no choice in AA regions. Trino killed AA title. Nobody want to sell it in other region after Trino's damage. But don't be naive. This 3 account is not solution. This is marketing bullsh!t. Gamigo did nothing to fix core problems. (But it will fix some trivial mistakes in AAU in account-policy side) XLGames fixed nothing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast