+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mouselook/action camera hardware?

Mouselook/action camera hardware?

Currently, I play with a rollerball mouse and have become used to playing games with mouselook (BDO, GW2, ESO) where I can control the camera with the rollerball using my thumb.

I know AA doesn't have this feature but have heard there are gamepads and mice that can be set up to use mouselook. Old pain issues have flared up using mouse buttons to drag the camera in AA and I need to find a solution.

I'm shopping around for a new mouse or gamepad now, but can't figure out which ones have the ability to set up mouselook. Can anyone recommend hardware that allows mouselook/action camera set-up?

If you hold the right mouse button down, AA turns into a mouselook game.

X-Mouse Button Control can be setup to let right click 'toggle' state instead of having to hold it down. It's a third-party app that could be used to macro (just like pretty much every gaming mouse/keyboard) so be sure to keep to the one-click-one-action requirement so you don't violate the AA TOS. I used it for a while and didn't get banned, but ymmv.

Quote Originally Posted by Setrict View Post
    X-Mouse Button Control can be setup to let right click 'toggle' state instead of having to hold it down. It's a third-party app that could be used to macro (just like pretty much every gaming mouse/keyboard) so be sure to keep to the one-click-one-action requirement so you don't violate the AA TOS. I used it for a while and didn't get banned, but ymmv.
    Thank you so much! Just installed it and it works a charm. No worries about macroing. I just want to play without pain.

+ Reply to Thread