+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Infamy

  1. #1

    Infamy

    Is it still going to be 1 purple kill = 50 infamy( instant wanted for trial)?
    (East)♥♥♥yuimasian/Amasian-(West)Sugarhoneyicedtea

    (East)Primeval/DarkRunner-(West)Healer/Argent

    Ex-East Robin Hood on Nazer

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    420
    that will be the case till 6.1 infamy rework
    it will be based on enemy's levels and more

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    186
    Just don't get infamy. Too easy to avoid.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyanna View Post
    Just don't get infamy. Too easy to avoid.
    Sooooo.... Don't play the game how it was suppose to be meant to be played?
    (East)♥♥♥yuimasian/Amasian-(West)Sugarhoneyicedtea

    (East)Primeval/DarkRunner-(West)Healer/Argent

    Ex-East Robin Hood on Nazer

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    NA Enla
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by SiFu View Post
    Sooooo.... Don't play the game how it was suppose to be meant to be played?
    Play how you want, but accumulating crime points can lead to jail.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aislinna View Post
    Play how you want, but accumulating crime points can lead to jail.
    lol yea... like ONE purple kill is trial which is pretty much jail time... lol... So basically they want you to NOT purple which is part of the game... So....... Can't play the game how it was meant to be played...
    (East)♥♥♥yuimasian/Amasian-(West)Sugarhoneyicedtea

    (East)Primeval/DarkRunner-(West)Healer/Argent

    Ex-East Robin Hood on Nazer

  7. #7
    Senior Member Turambaredolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Taris (Nuia) | Alexander (Haranya)
    Posts
    2,397
    PK is part of the game
    the crime system is part of the game

    and it isn't exactly instant but needs to be reported first as you know

    '1 kill = wanted' also makes more sense than the old system.
    "oh you killed 4 people. how about you uproot some weeds, collect some garbage or have a certain drink and we'll forget about it forever"
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

  8. #8
    It is how the game set up its system. Every action has reactions.

    You want to PK, the result is that you get crime points, in that of itself you do not have any other immediate "punishment".

    To some extent I can see what you are getting at, you want to be able to PK freely, and you "can", nothing is stopping you from doing so, but the game will tack the crime points on, as a sort of limiter. You may call it potato, but if someone is doing something and is killed, its an annoyance to them to an extent as well. I understand the "get good" mentality that follows that, but its a system built into the game to give those people some re-course.

    There does need to be some kind of response to adverse actions, and the system in place does that.
    I understand you do not like having a punishment in game for doing what you see as "how the game was intended", the game lets you kill yes. So why are you complaining when the game punishes you for doing what is "punishment" to other people.

    There are some exceptions, but overall, the crime system is a good thing. At least I think so.
    Kurim of Euphoria

  9. #9
    ACTUALLY when the game first came out. ONE purple kill(Large blood stain)l was 10 infamy. So it took 4 kills to get wanted. Now ONE purple kill(Large blood stain) is 50 infamy so instant wanted. So YES! back then it was you can get 3 purple kill then go pick up trash and do the infamy reduce quest. Now even if you get ONE purple kill, you are wanted and even if you do the infamy quest to reduce your infamy, you still wanted. So the old system was A LOT better in the sense of you killing 4 people to get 50 infamy to be wanted. In this sense of what I am saying is, the game was created to be a risk and reward. You make a pack from Hasla and RISK bringing it to Ynyster. You go through PVP zones in which you can get PK by both faction. So that is the RISK. Reward is if you make it to Ynyster. NOW look at it this way. Where is the risk of you getting PK by a west player? like a 1%? Because why is a west player going to stand there waiting for a pack to come by. They will be there for HOURS before a pack comes by. I done it on my west character. Usually get a wagon every 2-3 hours. So you have a 99% chance of getting a reward for running that pack with a 1% chance of risk because NO ONE wants to purple up and kill you to only get ONE large blood stain reported and get a instant wanted in which if ANY other player kills him, he goes to trial. So he won't even be able to turn in that pack. Then here is another reason a west wouldn't do it since I know this will be one of your reason to say a west will kill east players on east zone. If a west player kills a east player for their wagon, ANY zone that is not a SAFE zone, ANY east can kill them SO ANY west players can get killed ANYWHERE on the east map that is NOT a safe zone. So if the west tries to bring the Hasla pack they just waited hours to get to Ynyster, ANY east player can kill that west player in Tigerspine Mountains AND the west player CAN NOT hit the east player first so that east player will be able to CC the west player before the fight even starts in turns the west player has a SUPER low chance of winning that fight. Now if the west player REALLY wants, they CAN get land on the east and stash the pack and QUICKLY log into a east alt JUST to turn in those packs. Since you can't stash any packs anymore or you lose profit. So in turn you have a 1% risk and a 99% reward... NOW PLEASE tell me how this ONE purple kill(ONE LARGE BLOOD STAIN) is FIFTY infamy points? PLEASE tell me why.... If this is how the game is going to go, then why not just take out the purpling system??

    I DO NOT THINK THEY SHOULD TAKE OUT THE CRIME SYSTEM JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS. BUT there is no point in purple no more when you pretty much get instant trial after ONE kill(One large blood stain)... Where is the risk and reward if the risk is 1% of the time you going to get killed by another player from the other faction on your faction land. Now i understand there is a lot of trolls out there that abuse the system by killing a player over and over and drinking a drought of forgiveness to never get wanted BUT most of the time those players were the whales that had IRL money to buy the Droughts(most the time it was p2w players that did it). But doing One large blood stain being 50 infamy, pretty much makes it pointless to try and rob your own faction of their goods making the risk 1% still. I played this game since beta and played it for a long time just taking breaks. Seen how the game rise and fall. I loved this game and to me, it will ALWAYS be the best MMO I ever played because of how much freedom it gave the players. Anyone that has ever asked me about this game I ALWAYS praised it and said it was the best ever but now to me it has fallen, but this game will still be a loved game to me. even though I stopped playing it for now. I do plan on returning but so far the crime system is what is stopping me from coming back to this game.
    (East)♥♥♥yuimasian/Amasian-(West)Sugarhoneyicedtea

    (East)Primeval/DarkRunner-(West)Healer/Argent

    Ex-East Robin Hood on Nazer

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    124
    MAKE INFAMY GREAT AGAIN!!!

    10 infamy per kill was the best system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts