+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] EU Maintenance - 5 PM PDT / 0:00 UTC - September 20/21

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

[COMPLETED] EU Maintenance - 5 PM PDT / 0:00 UTC - September 20/21

Hey everyone,

We’re bringing ArcheAge EU servers offline for maintenance at 5 PM PDT (Friday, September 20) / 0:00 UTC (Saturday, September 21).

The maintenance will take approximately 3 hours.

Unfortunately, the servers will be displayed as online in Glyph. While connecting the servers you'll run into an error message preventing you from accessing the servers - 'Login Failed. The game is unavailable right now. Check the ArcheAge website and forums for more information.'.

We'll let you know once the servers are back!

Thank you for your patience.
    ~The ArcheAge Team

*UPDATE:
    [21/09] The maintenance is over and the servers can be joined again.

It means: Maintenance at reset time, 2am, on friday night, when people who dont need work on saturday morning can play.
    Smart time for maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastin View Post
    It means: Maintenance at reset time, 2am, on friday night, when people who dont need work on saturday morning can play.
    +1
    No comments
    ----------
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."
    Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Mastin View Post
    Yep.

Not like they care about Legacy That much, need to prep the field for Unchained.

Hello everyone
    With this surprise maintenance, we who have planted larders are going to lose it all. you will take care of the larders that disappear ?, this is a problem that should have been solved a long time ago, since this error is from the month of March and to date they have not done anything about it

Angry Surprise maintenance and players keep losing!

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Hey everyone,

We’re bringing ArcheAge EU servers offline for maintenance at 5 PM PDT (Friday, September 20) / 0:00 UTC (Saturday, September 21).

The maintenance will take approximately 3 hours.

Unfortunately, the servers will be displayed as online in Glyph. While connecting the servers you'll run into an error message preventing you from accessing the servers - 'Login Failed. The game is unavailable right now. Check the ArcheAge website and forums for more information.'.

We'll let you know once the servers are back!

Thank you for your patience.
    ~The ArcheAge Team

How will it be maintained? and you are going to take care of the cheeses that disappear? I have more than 350 cheeses planted on my farms since only on Wednesday they do server reset and when not resetting normally I and my guild plant all the farms now I ask again you will take care of the cheeses that disappear ? because I cannot invest time in an unstable server where you do not take care of your mistakes.

Yeah not a good time for mainterance, today my uni exams period ended and I said "let me play some reset" and BOOM "mainterance". Going to play something else...

Quote Originally Posted by kiarra View Post
    Hello everyone
    With this surprise maintenance, we who have planted larders are going to lose it all. you will take care of the larders that disappear ?, this is a problem that should have been solved a long time ago, since this error is from the month of March and to date they have not done anything about it
    ++1
    Also Thursday on discord it was confirmed there wouldnt be a maintenance this week.

Legacy needs some love too,
    give us at least a double everything event

Obviously maintenances are fake. Gamigo admins are just stealing cheese and makes safe runs while we are waiting.
    Admin2win

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast