+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Reduce crime points from killing players

Exclamation Reduce crime points from killing players

I've just seen that you now get over 100 crime points per kill which results in 97 minutes of jail time. Going purple and killing your own faction is one of the best features of this game and this new crime points system seriously hinders that. Yes you can spend 500 labor to remove 60 minutes but labor is a huge commodity in this game and is used for everything.

Imagine you are fighting another ship from your faction, that will probably result in 10+ hours of jail time which is ridiculous. It is also only 14 kills per day of jail time...

My recommendation is to remove the instant 50 crime points that you get when you kill someone and lower the jail time by half of what it currently is on the PTS. This will result in 25 minutes per reported kill without reducing it with labor which is more then enough of a "punishment". Also remove the chat restrictions where you can no longer talk in anything but say chat, the normal restrictions are already more than enough.

Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/co..._mins_no_jury/
    IDLE Empire

This does need urgent review. For a lot of players this style of game play is the fundimental reason they are coming back to archeage. The punishement is way to high and not in line with any other negatives in the game.
    IDLE™ Empire

This seems really bad thing for longevity of the game. I hope it can be changed to what it is in legacy.

97 minutes in jail for 1 kill!?!?!?! WTF are they thinking? if they are forcing us this much to not go purple then they might as well remove it along with a large portion of returning PvP players, cause i know its killed a lot of my interest in unchained.

really bad thing for the game

totaly agree im a full time pts player i seen some get 5k jail time which resulted in players quiting

I think this needs a change make it like before but why you make higher prison times..... it makes no sense.

This needs to be changed before unchained launch. Its an insane amount of punishment for just playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

I also agree that is is a shameless amount of points for people like me that might need to poke someone to move on or stop being a badie!
    Please rethink, you are playing into the hands of the carebares.
    its a pvp server not a RvR.

I think that this needs a revision ... I mean, we will stay so much time in jail only for a kill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast