+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: In case anybody still need help on how to download and log into the ArcheAge Unchained PTS

Cool In case anybody still need help on how to download and log into the ArcheAge Unchained PTS

Below you can find the needed steps to get into the PTS and create a new char.

1. Download/install the GLYPH client.
    2. On the GLYPH client, on the upper right corner, look for servers drop-down menu, and select Public Test. See the shot below.

3. On the GLYPH client, click on the Settings button located upper left, a new menu will appear where you need to click PTS located under ArcheAge.

4. After you’ve completed steps 2 and 3, you can start downloading/installing the PTS client using the Install/Update red button.
    5. Once the GLYPH client is done installing AA Unchained, that red button text turns into Play, where it will launch AA Unchained client.

6. Inside, locate the PTS server named PTS2 for the Unchained version (in case you have per-ordered a founder pack. In case not, select the PTS1 server for AA Legacy version PT) and click the Connect button.

And that’s it.
    I hope these steps above were helpful and clear.
    See ya in AA

not sure if this is correct

I do what you said, but it still shows that I will install Hyram

yes it is the same, just make sure u on the Public Test server (from step #2 above).
    This is just for now I guess. on Launch day it should be a different client than the original AA.

Thank you for this!

Awesome ty so much

Uhm how sure are we that this is the AAU pts? i mean they did say they would make a pts for legacy also or am i wrong, i kinda expected them to already add the AAU game tab in glyph and we would access the pts from there, cause as it stands now this isnt early test access that was mentioned as anyone with a f2p account can access that.

Quote Originally Posted by N3kko View Post
    Uhm how sure are we that this is the AAU pts? i mean they did say they would make a pts for legacy also or am i wrong, i kinda expected them to already add the AAU game tab in glyph and we would access the pts from there, cause as it stands now this isnt early test access that was mentioned as anyone with a f2p account can access that.
    PTS1 is Legacy and PTS2 is Unchained.

3868 queue figures XD

Thanks

I was confused by the lack of an unchained tab, or new client, etc. >.<

Thank you

I was thinking it would be its own tab not archeage/pts FTP see ya all in game soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast