+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The gods have disconnected you...

The gods have disconnected you...

It is quite impossible to get in game for at the moment. I get to the server selection screen, then to the character selection screen, but connecting results in the game disconnecting, sometimes during the loading screen.
    My network is working just fine.
    Good luck fixing hardware before launch.

Same here, got into the game and get instantly disconnected.

Same. I got to the character select screen once and got disconnected. Now I cannot even get that far.

I am also getting the Gods message every time I try to connect. I have followed several of the suggestions to try and fix the problem but nothing helps. I seem to remember this same problem during the original launch as well....maybe it will get fixed. I will wait a week before I think about trying to get my money back for a broken game.

endless loop

Same here. Endless loop.

The Gods Have Disconnected You

After selecting "Play" and clicking either PTS1 or PTS2, I always get this message ("The Gods have disconnected you") before ever entering a queue, getting to character creation, or even entering the game.

Is this something on my end? I followed the instructions online as to uninstalling and reinstalling the game after going the the "msconfig", but it still keeps disconnecting me.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is this on the developers end? Genuinely don't know what to do.

cant log in

tried for hours to log in, managed to login twice, then god disconected 5min later bouth times... is it server or im doing something wrong?

It's the servers. A lot of us are having the same issues in our guild.

Sad, but for whatever reason you may have to use a VPN. I have been using one this morning and any time I have it turned on I get in to the game without any issues at all. If I turn it off and try to log in, I either get "Server is Busy" or the God's have disconnected you. It is a bit sad, consider I am not even that far from the servers.

+ Reply to Thread