+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gear to easy to get?

Gear to easy to get?

This is less then 72 hours of a on and off server status of a PTS2 launch. 1000 M-dps in 60 ish hours. Is gear to easy to get? Maybe Hiram should be toned down by increasing infusion xp needed or not giving so much via MSQ rewards. I dont think Hiram gear was meant for a fresh start sever, its a catch up mechanic. End game content in 2-3 weeks is totally possible/probable. I don't think it needs to be gated but its to easily accessible right now.

I really don't want endgame content in less then a month then everyone gets in the same rut doing the same thing that was done in legacy. First release it took a year to get 4-5k gear score. Im gonna play but don't know how long the game will last at this pace.

Yeah gamigo is has no clue about the game.
    Same ♥♥♥♥ as Trion when they released hasla immidiately, even though that was a catch up mechanic as well.
    Not only did it make early crafted gear useless but it also made farm spots a hell.

You gonna regret this one xD
    Let me know when you get 15k doe

i just cant undertand why you crying ??,
    i thin you are new player( maybe played in 2014-2015) when it was max top gear like 6k+ but now is 6.0 version of the game now max gs is 18k+gs

3.7k GS is not that much - thinking you can make about 10k in 3months but after that - God help you how hard is to get GS - coz those T3 gems that really gives you GS and boost in power are really hard to get and expensive
    The Hiram Gear right now is where it should be - and it is made and think for the actual version of the game not what people remember from 4 years ago....

While the gear has gone up, so has the content. You need a 4k gear score just to do Halcy or Fall of Hiram. You need a 6k gear score for Red Dragon. Do you really want to wait a year before you're high enough to do your first Halcy? And what about EHM? At 10k GS I can't solo my EHM quests. The reason why the beginning is so rushed is because they've added more on the backend. A 6k GS doesn't make you a godking anymore. Now you need 15k.

Maybe i should have reworded this, Hiram is over tuned for PvP. Perhaps the people I play with from original launch were more into PvP than PvE and thats what we are concerned with. The only PvE we had were DGS, Kraken, and Red Dragon.

Hiram is also a very forgiving mechanic that will let the majority of people actually be viable. Many if not most of us have jobs so a streamlined gear aquisition system so that we can get into PvP and have a good time is basically ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulic View Post
    Hiram is also a very forgiving mechanic that will let the majority of people actually be viable. Many if not most of us have jobs so a streamlined gear aquisition system so that we can get into PvP and have a good time is basically ideal.
    This: super important for keeping a game alive. The fact that they have it anywhere close to "balanced" the way it is now is a miracle.

Hiram is fine the way it is for the reasons stated in the comments above mine.

It is estimated to take 2.5-3.5 months to get T3 Epic Hiram. That is not even counting the grind to T4.
    Shiina

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast