Closed Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - December 5th

Quote Originally Posted by Tanea View Post
    If I go to a shop an buy for example a mobilephone and this thing doesent work well - what to do? I go back to the shop and blame the dealer - not Samsung, apple or what ever, right?

So, if I buy a game for around 80,- Euro and this doesent work well - who is the person I have to talk to? I think, its the person I buyed this game from!

And please get my point - the only thing I want, is informations waht is going on here. Why we cant play and when we can play again! Not more.
    Ok, maybe I blame gamigo too, for this bad time they always do the maintenance.
    When you think the shop can repair the Handy then you are really stupid....

Cedeira i think that you dont get his point... Or maybe you are really stupid? I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Cedeira View Post
    When you think the shop can repair the Handy then you are really stupid....
    Its easy - it isnt MY Problem .. the shop has to take care of that because that's where I bought. The shop is MY contact. Nobody else ..
    But I see, you don't get my point.

Quote Originally Posted by NanoMerlino View Post
    Cedeira i think that you dont get his point... Or maybe you are really stupid? I guess?
    I understand what she wanted to say, but here you can do nothing with the people. Because they are just stupid and do not think. There are even people here who are screaming for compensation for a compensation that has not yet existed. Brain acrobats. IQ like a bat and an imagination how complex that is like a cow.

We probably get response on status on page 99.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post

The ArchePass Upgrades will be available again in the marketplace and the ArchePass Diligence Coin Compensation will be removed as the ArchePass is being re-enabled.

~The ArcheAge Team

You do realize that's fraud/theft because ppl paid for premium passes already and have not had them returned why should i have to buy again what i already purchased that was never ever able to be used properly or benefitted from, i had nothing from my premium passes.

So for AP upgrade why will i buy it when i've been robbed of the first one, well you can't go round doing that, you can't totally fu and expect ur customer to pay for ur fu.

And were still owe 1 weeks compensation and u need to reinstate that.

As for kill a 100 hostile players dw about low lvls there are none in starting areas it's like ghost towns i know i've been there u will all have to cannibalize each other lel

Its easy - it isnt MY Problem .. the shop has to take care of that because that's where I bought. The shop is MY contact. Nobody else ..
    But I see, you don't get my point.
    ANd i want to explain you that.. if the handy is broken and cant repair it they have to send it to Samsung, Apple whatever and what do you think how long you have to wait like you get it back ? 1-2 Hours ? NEVER.. it takes Time to make it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedeira View Post
    I understand what she wanted to say, but here you can do nothing with the people. Because they are just stupid and do not think. There are even people here who are screaming for compensation for a compensation that has not yet existed. Brain acrobats. IQ like a bat and an imagination how complex that is like a cow.
    WTF ... where are you reading that???
    I don't screaming for compensation .. I only "screaming" for informations!

WTF ... where are you reading that???
    I don't screaming for compensation .. I only "screaming" for informations!
    don't waste your time with a blind dog

Do not mean you i mean many other PPl here

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast