Closed Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - December 5th

How much diligance do we get when we complete weekly 12 quests?

The quest make no sense at all. How do you expect someone who is at his max temper (reasonable) to complete this? just wasting temper on a spare item for the sake of it? terribly lazy concept,

Whyyyyy ?

First I'm so agreeing with Bemos2, how could have you truly take into account the feedbacks that were given to you? Feedbacks are golds, take care of them.
    Moreover, after a single week of test, you chose to push it on the main servers, for future "iteration", meaning what? You will change it again? Do that on the PTR, it's where that test belongs! We are not guinea pigs!

In addition, we will not receive ArchePass Diligence Coin Compensation tomorrow, but this pack compensate the past week! and not the next week. It's would have been just fair to get it on the 5th, for the past week as always.

Player farm incoming and tell me why is the ♥♥♥♥ty pass such a grind? Tell me something else what about the premium people already purchased, we ever gonna get those credits back or you just gonna assume we're happy enough with the rubbish changes and make us pay for something we might not want any more?

Wait.. the "we will put it on PTS for testing, we aren't going to rush it." was all BS? You had the archepass on the PTS for one week, which is absolutely no time do to any fixes obviously. Because any actual fix for you all takes over a month or you just disable it. No compensation for premium, no diligence compensation for this last week. Still a discrepancy in the diligence compensation since not everyone was able to claim it from the website, but those people got everything else too. What are you all even doing? Go back to school and learn how to do your job properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Neodraconis View Post
    What is with the compensation for the 1.500 credits we payed for Premium?
    AGREED We spent credits for a premium archepass that you then took down for an long period of time. Credits cost REAL money, and we deserve to get those credits back. Those wasted credits need to be added back to our accounts!

CONCERN you are rushing again. The archepass looks nice on youtube videos of people streaming the PTS... but this just hit PTS and needs time to truly be tested and looked at, before rushing it to the official servers.

FEEDBACK Killing 100 hostile players needs to be fixed and tweaked a bit! (unless you want to frustrate potential new players, & lose more player base & money) ... Someone mentioned this earlier, and it is true. Folks will want to do this as easily and quickly as possible. So they will begin rolling through zones they can target lower levels (as well as lower geared due to being lower level, most times)... causing players who are trying to progress their lvls & gear to be farmed constantly. People getting farmed all the time, will not like this. And yes I know zones usually have peace times. But to start a game and only be able to quest or grind during peace will be frustrating to them and make them want to quit. Meaning only those of us who had a head start (like from launch) leveling & gearing will be left in the game, and it will slowly dwindle and die without new players coming in.
    I do not have an issue with PVP. Pvp has always been a part of AA, and Im used to it. I do have an issue, however, with a daily that will be used in an unbalanced/unfair way that can cause people to leave this game. I do not want to play a dead game. May I suggest that we put level caps on this. It will only count for the quest if the player you kill is around your own level. (I say this as an Ancestral 29, well geared, player who enjoys pvp. I just have the decency to understand how this will impact those who are new or much lower level than me)

I know that we need to get Archepass going again in the game. Everything else on it looks nice. But do not rush from pts to official servers, until the feedback necessary has been given, and the proper fixes have been applied.

And again, we deserve to have the credits some spent on archepass, to be reimbursed to our accounts!

Can you please move EU Server maintenance to 8 AM UTC instead of 9 so that we could enter all golden plains battles?

Reasons why this is absolutely terrible and you shouldn't do it:

• Kill 500 of monsters regardless of zone (lvl 30+)
    • Kill 100 of hostile players
    • Earn 2000 Honor Points
    This screams "Camp low levels", and you know it as a developer. Now, why did I group monsters in here? Camping a level 30 zone will let people not only kill players but also earn the monster kill. This is only going to make a bad situation worse. Why in God's name you would do anything to incentives an obviously terrible behavior?

• Use 4000 Labor
    • Earn 2000 Vocation Badges
    This is the developer equivalent of a participation trophy. It is lazy and an obvious filler, players deserve better for the premium/pass content. This will "naturally" happen if you just half-play.

• Socket a Lunagem
    • Temper Equipment 5 times
    • Synthesize Equipment 5 times - This mission tracks the overall times an item is synthesized, not how many items are used as synthesis experience.
    A current issue with the game is the gold dump into gear, it is sucking gold out of the rest of the markets. This not only just ignores end game players who are essentially topped out, those most likely to hit the premium/pass content, but it further draws money into that hole by those focused on gear re-rolls.

Further, you disabled the major dungeon/end-game raids people were running. Yet, here you are adding back in content that would need, or otherwise use and encourage, the content you just removed.

These are decisions that beg the questions, "Who's idea?", "Who OK'ed this?".

Also, answer a support ticket! I have had two since launch. People have quit playing because you won't answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
    Reasons why this is absolutely terrible and you shouldn't do it:

This screams "Camp low levels", and you know it as a developer. Now, why did I group monsters in here? Camping a level 30 zone will let people not only kill players but also earn the monster kill. This is only going to make a bad situation worse. Why in God's name you would do anything to incentives an obviously terrible behavior?
    A current issue with the game is the gold dump into gear, it is sucking gold out of the rest of the markets. This not only just ignores end game players who are essentially topped out, those most likely to hit the premium/pass content, but it further draws money into that hole by those focused on gear re-rolls.
    Amen to the gold sink gearing is! The amount of labor and gold it takes is crazy. And also a good point being made here - what will happen for those who have already socketed gems and done most of their gear? How are people who top out on their gear going to be able to use this on the archepass? These missions really only apply to those still currently trying to gear up. At some point they become undoable. This was not very creative at all. Just another way to make people feel obligated to poor their gold, honor, and labor into an expensive sink.

How is the Kill 100 hostile player mission calculated? If it's who get's last hit on a player you're making a mission that's improbably for many but pure DPS classes to have a chance at completing.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast