Closed Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - December 5th

Seriously, it seemed like you folks were originally going to try and run a more proper testing schedule with the revised ArchePass based on the messaging in the November 20th announcement where it was noted:

This ArchePass will be available on PTS first for an unspecified amount of time as we review the community sentiment or unexpected issues that may occur in the test environment
    I should've known better that it sounded too good to be true because we have mostly the same ArcheAge team that handled the project management and production aspects at Trion (being retained after the acquisition), making the same mistakes and poor decisions at gamigo (which is why Unchained ended up launching the way it did with all of the issues during the initial month).

You folks now have 20 pages (as of this post of mine) of ArchePass feedback that needs to be more properly parsed (organized + prioritized) and dealt with, yet are using nearly the same incompetent playbook as during the Trion days where you take the PTS build and deploy it to production (the backend connectivity, marketplace, and payment flow are what is tested as priority while everything else that really does need proper testing and fixing, is secondary).

This poor leadership and decision making puts undue burden on the community management team (I don't blame them; they are just the messengers and unfortunate meat shields) and the customer support personnel who have to deal with the BS planning higher up the chain. And you folks wonder why players are having to engage in forum, Reddit, or Discord PvP to express their displeasure at how another version of ArcheAge (with a buy to play business model), has been mismanaged the way it has been.

I've also posted one of the major bugs with the obtain XP mission in that feedback thread.

I already put all I have into gear upgrades, tempering, synthesizing, etc. Will this stuff be tracked retroactively.

...doubting it.

How the hell are we suppose to do the 4000 labor mission every day when normal people get about 2800 labor per day...

Then the Kill 100 of hostile players a day can cause problems for other players I like PVP as much as the next guy but its going to cause people to kill alts or go into lower-level areas to farms them causing what new players you get to quit.

Then the socketing and temper people are going to just get throw away gear for these when they get higher up in Hiram.

Then you got the XP bug going on around.

But hey what the point of the pts if trion/gamigo isn't going to use it or listen to people who use it.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRed View Post
    How the hell are we suppose to do the 4000 labor mission every day when normal people get about 2800 labor per day...

Then the Kill 100 of hostile players a day can cause problems for other players I like PVP as much as the next guy but its going to cause people to kill alts or go into lower-level areas to farms them causing what new players you get to quit.

Then the socketing and temper people are going to just get throw away gear for these when they get higher up in Hiram.

Then you got the XP bug going on around.

But hey what the point of the pts if trion/gamigo isn't going to use it or listen to people who use it.
    It is not every day, it is every week. Didn't you notice the statement "Players are able to complete 12 missions weekly, and have up to 6 daily rerolls for missions."

But yeah some of those need to be adjusted into the current state of the game. The whole thing seems like another fiasco which is getting ready to blow up to all those faces who are still playing the game.

As for the 100 Kills, well, something tells me that the day the Archepass is going to reset itself all the into war state zones will be empty at least for a couple of days... Good luck finding those to kill them for the quest.... Maybe change that into 10 or 20 per week....I do not know really...

These are weeklies. You use 4000 labor weekly. ♥♥♥♥ing look into the system even a bit before you start trashtalking it.
    I'm pretty sure farming low lvls is not the effective way to do this. Propably halcyona,aegis,whalesong and hiram raids but who am I to tell.
    If you are at 10k gs like mr banned maybe you need to temper some low lvl ♥♥♥♥ to achieve this but to any regular non-nolifer this will be easy and helpful.

I Still think that the archepass should be a dailie login reward,... i know its not only me slowly getting a burn out because of all the dailie stuff you have to do to stay relevant.
    I dont like the current archepass. I guess i will ignore this feature... I wonder how long it takes that the first player will exploit the hell out of it again.

will you ever fix the issue with the crime points? with 1 pk you go to jail lol...pk is a mechanic of this game isn't it? FIX it...we want the old system crime points and not this new ♥♥♥♥...

Quote Originally Posted by MengAmok View Post
    I Still think that the archepass should be a dailie login reward,... i know its not only me slowly getting a burn out because of all the dailie stuff you have to do to stay relevant.
    I dont like the current archepass. I guess i will ignore this feature... I wonder how long it takes that the first player will exploit the hell out of it again.
    Nah, all the PvP oriented MMOs get you the vibe to stay competitive. Games like this, do not meant to be played casually.

If you take your time though and enjoy other aspects of the game as well then you will find more ways to have fun. No reason to burn all out with those dailies. My main sits at 4.2k gs and I am telling you although I am far behind in the train of gear, I find myself enjoy the packages and the fishing and the farming side a LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNunuWhy View Post
    will you ever fix the issue with the crime points? with 1 pk you go to jail lol...pk is a mechanic of this game isn't it? FIX it...we want the old system crime points and not this new ♥♥♥♥...
    Whoever is pk-ing own nation must rot in jail. 54 mins is too low.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNunuWhy View Post
    There are SO many other more important things to fix that I do no think they will place any of their time to do that. Do not forget that others enjoy the current system the way it is. For the time being, try to kill the opposite faction and not players from your own faction. That will solve your problem.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast