+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Archepass Kill X amount of players

Exclamation Archepass Kill X amount of players

I dont understand why Gamigo / XL implemented this.

I am a PvE player, yet we are forced to go through PvP zones doing quests and levelling etc. It was bad enough before Archepass having to wait until peace times to get on with the game.

Now PvPers are given rewards for killing and ganking us, even when not in war. Please Gamigo change this to something else.

A lot of PVP players dont or refuse to undertand a game like this needs both player types, and fairness. It is no fun being farmed by people way higher than you.

For my understanding, you dont like the quest because you are a pve player so no other has to like it?

The most quests in Archepass are pve quests so its only fair that some quests pvp only.

the most player will finish this quests in golden plains raid. And low level ganking dont work. it dosnt count with more than 4 levels difference

Kill one of your alts.

My problem with this quest is that I don't know where 100 other players live. And If I have to kill 'em, won't I get in a bit of trouble?

not to mention having to locate 100 more the next time the quest pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    Kill one of your alts.
    many of us do not own 2 computers to play games on, and are not about to spend the money for the sole reason of having two characters that can play with themselves at the same time.

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hiya Rangers,

Thanks for your feedback on the Kill x Players quest in the Archepass, while I personally do enjoy PvP, I know there's a vast amount of players that don't enjoy that aspect.

We have a large variety of quests in the Archepass and we know that not all of them are appealing depending on the type of player. For those who aren't into the PvP lifestyle, we have quests such as the Collect Blue Salt Bonds, Earn x Vocation, Kill x Monsters or use x Labor etc that may appeal to them, while for PvP orientated players the quests such as Earn x Honor and Kill x Players will appeal to them more. It's exactly for this reason that the rerolls exist and why those rerolls also reset daily for the full week so no player needs to feel bound to one specific quest.

As Sidina also mentioned, it takes into account the levels of players so if you're a lower level and you're being ganked by someone way higher, those kills won't count for them regardless and thus (for them) it's a lost cause and they'd be better off picking on someone their own size.

Again though, thanks a lot for your feedback! Do you have a suggestion as to what more could be done for this type of issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    ...while I personally do enjoy PvP, I know there's a vast amount of players that don't enjoy that aspect.

We have a large variety of quests in the Archepass...
    Problem that You merge PVP and PVE quests in one line. It should be separated.
    PVP-quests (and arena) should be separated from PVE. And players would not use their limited attempts for this line of quests at all, if it's not interested for them. (BTW those attempts also used now for skipping bugged quests...)

P.S. Do You really can do 12 of 12 quests for killing 200/200 players without alts?! Sometimes I check it, but didn't see any players with more then 400 kills on my server. And it's not a first day of the game...

I believe, that a lot of people come play the game (You know, when You have 1-4h/day for game), not for the second job (6-8h/day for killing other players or alts). But of course, such quests should be available for players, who can "live in game"... maybe when You play more then X h/day You have enough time for such quests also...

Hi

Thanks for your feedback on the Kill x Players quest in the Archepass, while I personally do enjoy PvP, I know there's a vast amount of players that don't enjoy that aspect.
    It's not an appealling problem , It's not a question of enjoying pvp or not .

Even player who enjoy PvP reroll the very hard "Kill x Players quest" for the very very easy "earn x honors" quests .

You don't understand the huge difficulty gap between Archepass quests, why should I try to kill x players if i can get the same reward by earning x honors ?

It also caters to ONLY the highest GS characters. I used to play legacy Mistmerrow and Halcy all the time, but I am a Casual PvP, not hardcore. My top character had 104 kills for his entire CAREER. Its ridiculous to think that the vast majority of players can get 100 PvP kills in a week from standard play. Or are you Encouraging the use of a second computer so players can kill their Alts?

Hiya Rangers,

We have a large variety of quests in the Archepass and we know that not all of them are appealing depending on the type of player. For those who aren't into the PvP lifestyle, we have quests such as the Collect Blue Salt Bonds, Earn x Vocation, Kill x Monsters or use x Labor etc that may appeal to them, while for PvP orientated players the quests such as Earn x Honor and Kill x Players will appeal to them more. It's exactly for this reason that the rerolls exist and why those rerolls also reset daily for the full week so no player needs to feel bound to one specific quest.

As Sidina also mentioned, it takes into account the levels of players so if you're a lower level and you're being ganked by someone way higher, those kills won't count for them regardless and thus (for them) it's a lost cause and they'd be better off picking on someone their own size.

Again though, thanks a lot for your feedback! Do you have a suggestion as to what more could be done for this type of issue?

Your "RE-Rolls" are only effective IF they actually Change the Mission to a DIFFERENT Mission. Which they do NOT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast