+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rng ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Rng ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well got my armor infused to celestial, and come to find out to awaken its rng . 5 fails and crystalization. Im out , you got my 25 dollars. ♥♥♥♥ you and ♥♥♥♥ you again

I haven't gotten as far as you have, so I don't know for sure, but on legacy I thought there was a scroll you could get (with honor maybe?) to de-crystalize items.

Could be wrong, but you might want to check.

this is game mecanic ................
    just acept or leave

ScreenShot0178.jpg

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by shocwave View Post
    Well got my armor infused to celestial, and come to find out to awaken its rng . 5 fails and crystalization. Im out , you got my 25 dollars. ♥♥♥♥ you and ♥♥♥♥ you again

The game is way easier then before and still ppl rage for this at t1 compared to the old system when the item got destroyed ?!. Also you can do all by playing the game no need for spending rl money for it (AAU and AA)

Yes it can be frustrating for sure if this happens but its also about being smart about it. If this happens at t1 its smarter to make a new one if it crysta because you can use the crystalized item to fill it and item will be close or even celestial again. This way you save 10k honor. Also be patient dont try 5 times at once. In general its 5/6 tries and if your lucky only 1/2 tries.

But i agree the 10k honor for the decryst scroll is way to much. Make it less or put in other ways ingame to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    The game is way easier then before and still ppl rage for this at t1 compared to the old system when the item got destroyed ?!. Also you can do all by playing the game no need for spending rl money for it (AAU and AA)

Yes it can be frustrating for sure if this happens but its also about being smart about it. If this happens at t1 its smarter to make a new one if it crysta because you can use the crystalized item to fill it and item will be close or even celestial again. This way you save 10k honor. Also be patient dont try 5 times at once. In general its 5/6 tries and if your lucky only 1/2 tries.

But i agree the 10k honor for the decryst scroll is way to much. Make it less or put in other ways ingame to get it.
    Are you drunk or something? How exactly is 10k honor worth more than a piece of Hiram gear with perfect stat rolls?
    It's about being smart, yes, but doing that certainly isn't.

+ Reply to Thread