+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Curious, why can't I pay for patron? Heard there has been an issue for a bit...

Senior Member InfluenzaCoughsalot's Avatar

Curious, why can't I pay for patron? Heard there has been an issue for a bit...

Hey there.. trying to pay for patron, but yet it doesn't take the payment.. it just lingers on that page. I heard not many people can swipe to get the apex's... but what about folks that want to pay for patron?

It's been a while.. usually used apex for patron, but this time I want to pay to get it.....
    Cough!
    Conviction now Kadum - Cookie Savior

So, no information? I wonder if they want money....

also seen the instances and arenas on Kadum server are not working still... bah...

what is going on over there? O.O
    Cough!

i recently had the issue above... had to retry the card a few days later and it worked fine... but it declined it saying something about security.

but i sub 3 accts, and buy apex and credits so maybe something triggered on their end.

I have tried a few times over the past three weeks, and still not going through. The ticket hasn't been responded to at all. I am truly shocked they do not want money lol....
    Cough!

they probly are planning to shut it down in a few months and that is why payment is not posible for legal reason.

no other reason why they dont want money lol

i honestly hope not... at least until something better comes out...

I'm addicted.. been snagging up land all around me now since some people are letting their places fall.

Update:

After a while, I did link the CC I wanted to use via the website to pay for patron but wasn't working due to website not taking the money that way, I linked it via Paypal, which I didn't want to do for a few reasons. Patron was paid for via apex, and then charged and extended the time another month.

I hope others are able to link their CC through paypal, or the game fixes the issue ASAP.
    Cough!

+ Reply to Thread