+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you for the event!!

Thank you for the event!!

I know you didn't have to give us an event given everything else that is going on, and I know a lot of players have been vocally very.. abusive towards staff, but I just wanted to say that I really appreciate it, and am excited to participate in the event!! You guys rock!! <3

yes nice event

What is there to be grateful for in that event, really?

There is no Christmas decoration in the big cities, or anywhere else, like it used to. No christmas gift hunts in the cities neither.
    We have a daily quest that ask us three snowballs for three winter coins, rendering it pointless since one snowball is already convertable into one winter coin by right-clicking on it.
    A quest that ask us to waste 5 winter coins for no reason (craft a useless book that cost 10 coins and get 5 coins in reward).
    An "event" where community managers on the offical Discord don't even know when it's gonna end in order to give us an idea about how long we have to get enough winter coins for the rewards most of us are aiming for (costume at 200 and bed at 150).

All we have that is really working is a seasonal themed arena and costumes in the credits store. That's it.

Finally, after doing some approximated calculations, if you want the bed, or the costume, and the event last from 14 to 21 days, you can't buy them this year unless you win more than 70% of your arena matches and you skip on buying anything else at the workbench.

That's not really Christmas spiritish, that for those who want to min-max by getting the best bed are forced to do those arena everyday during the whole event then, for most, will have to redo the same thing one year later to get the "Christmas gift" that we wanted.

okok baaad event

+ Reply to Thread