+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fps

Hybrid View

Fps

Does anyone have problems in large raids with FPS?

Until recently I had no problem with this,my video card is a nvidia gtx 1070 but my fps can go does to 1 or 2 and am wondering if it's a game problem or something to do with my PC.
    Any tips as to improve this would be a great help.

what specs does your rig have? only gpu is not an indicator

game runs flawless most of the time for me but my gaming rig is pretty darn good

Thats for the reply,

Windows 10 home ver 10.0.18363
    Intel i5-3570k @3.40
    Asus P8z77-v LX motherboard
    16 GB DDR 3 duel channel ram.

Hope that helps

you are cpu limited, it literally bottlenecks the 1070 -> you are using a cpu from 2012 with a gpu from 2016

try to overclock it to 4 or 4,2 GHz - > depends hardly on your cooling solution how for you can push it
    (for 4 or 4.2 you do not even need to fiddle with voltage, just up the cpu ratio and leave everything else on auto) - if you are running an intel stock cooler i highly recommend getting something better than that

also make sure the ram is running on its own MHz or slightly above

there are countless video guides on youtube, just enter i5 3570k overclocking guide and watch it -> it rly is not rocket science and fairly easy

btw, K cpus are meant for overclocking therefor they are a tad more expensive than non k versions

Quote Originally Posted by xDarrick View Post
    you are cpu limited, it literally bottlenecks the 1070 -> you are using a cpu from 2012 with a gpu from 2016

try to overclock it to 4 or 4,2 GHz - > depends hardly on your cooling solution how for you can push it
    (for 4 or 4.2 you do not even need to fiddle with voltage, just up the cpu ratio and leave everything else on auto) - if you are running an intel stock cooler i highly recommend getting something better than that

also make sure the ram is running on its own MHz or slightly above

there are countless video guides on youtube, just enter i5 3570k overclocking guide and watch it -> it rly is not rocket science and fairly easy

btw, K cpus are meant for overclocking therefor they are a tad more expensive than non k versions
    reading comprehension isn't your talent, is it? he said that he didn't have problems until now, with that exact cpu installed. it doesn't matter if it's bottlenecking his gpu or not.

Thank you both for your reply's, I will try to overclock the cpu and yes was fine until the last big update... was hoping that AAU was the problem.

I’m having the same FPS issues since the last update. Got so annoying tonight that I just quit playing after 10 minutes. Just like you, everything was fine and had no problems until recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Glygan View Post
    Until recently ... my fps can go does to 1 or 2 ...
    this is just an archepass 1mil exp or kill mob quest, same happens to me, finish 12/12 and u'll have no more stutters
    but still, ur CPU is kinda weak, any online game with high amount of ppl and calculations requires good cpu, u obviously would have much more fps with overclocked ryzen3600/i5-9600k and gtx660 rather than with ur setup

Oh ok so his CPU, which was fine for the game until the latest patch, must be the problem. Ya definitely makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by rageress View Post
    Oh ok so his CPU, which was fine for the game until the latest patch, must be the problem. Ya definitely makes sense
    Cherry picking what he said to start a fight? I mean, focus on what he said before mentioning that the CPU is kind weak. In fact, guess I have to help you with that...

this is just an archepass 1mil exp or kill mob quest, same happens to me, finish 12/12 and u'll have no more stutters
    If you need someone to dumb that down for you:

What he said is: Problem = Archepass

I guess one way to compare it is that Archepass kill quest for a lot of people is kind of like our characters having to carry a trade pack. Person with a weaker computer is like someone trying to use a normal mount to transport the pack. He's saying could have handled more if used a donkey instead. You're slowed down either way compared to what you'd be without the trade pack but still a big difference between normal mount and donkey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast