+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRANSFER Legacy servers to B2p the system

TRANSFER Legacy servers to B2p the system

I, as a Legacy player, am ready to pay 50 dollars for my account if Legacy servers are converted to a free patron, this will be true for old player and you will earn money looking for 1 time

think about this idea people spent 6 years on old servers and rightly give them a free patron

And what next? It's not will back a past population, just will remove an every month fee for paying patron. While legacy brings enough money, it will have a F2P system.

why not give the games a free patron to the games for a one-time payment and leave the shop donut, it’s unrealistic to buy 2 apexes for 7000 gold, it’s nonsense

because of apex :P ppl spent real money on this game . Like thousands of dollars I have know ppl whom spent upward of over 1,000 US dollar on this game alone. Legacy server are still their cash income. It a good stream of passive income. apex is like 2800ish g get them before it go up
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

i know people in the tens of thousands of dollars range spent on this game. its not hard.... gems alone can take a ton of apex if your going that route.

I personally like being able to buy stuff in the game with money, i work 70hours a week and when im home i wanna be able to play how i want.
    Honestly tho i spend more money on decorations than i do on apex.

I am burning down all my stuff as we speak. I have no desire to go over to AAU and watch that die the same horrible death we have seen over and over for legacy. The only thing that saves it making everyone start over with merges. Gamigo is 10000x worse than Trino, but we knew that going in. New icons every couple of months from the developer is not content.

+ Reply to Thread