+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Exile System is absolutely broken and must be heavily reformed

Pirate was never designed as a true faction, it was designed as a punishment for ppl who couldn't be team players and get along with their chosen faction.
    Reality check, its still a punshment for those ppl, enjoy your dead faction, should have just tried to play nice and work with your faction.
    Do enjoy your dead faction.

what is the purpose of this post you dont know how it works troll on discord

repair the old pirate exit quest!!!!!

Speaking as someone who comes from the Legacy servers, I was a pirate before the exile system was implemented and I know at least four people who DESPERATELY want to leave. I really wish they made it possible for us to exile out, or just change the system so that pirates aren't affected by this, because under what circumstance will pirate faction ever be stronger than the other two? The system is really and truly broken, so I hope that they'll think about how they're effecting the pirates now stuck in a faction they want to leave, and come up with a way where pirates, at least, can leave if they want.
    Pew-Pew

I was under the, apparently false, information that returning was now made possible. I guess that yet again gamigo was not glass clear on that they meant Legacy players only.
    We need more transparency from the company on what is meant for Legacy and what is meant for Unchained. Numerous items, abilities/functionalities, events, has been promised only to end up being only for Legacy users. Which we find out long after the claimed release after much, failed, searching ingame.

Stuck in pirates, losing interest every day more.

You can be sure that if I have to stay 30 days without entering the game to be able to return to my faction, it will be the last thing I need to definitely lose interest in this game and leave it forever after 3 years playing.

Fix it asap because this system does not work and you know it well enough but you are too busy doing nothing.

I guess they took the saying "Once a pirate, always a pirate" to the next level.

*ba dum tss*
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

small part not mentioned in "fixes"

I agree to most of the fixes, but ingot quest for becoming "native" pirate is 1 part of a few on that note.
    need to have Bruno quest back so folks can leave that are native. Also, have a cap on "native" pirates of 100 again. I fully agree with the 30day limit of exile and 2 month CD that KR has for the "merc" system so that they can not be hero or vote for either.

They are ignoring the issue, only thing I have heard is from CMs saying no news yet. This isnt even officially a problem like a wrong speedboat design, doesnt warrant any news or a forum post. Zero info at all tells me this wont ever be fixed.

Exile system is dumb and should be scrapped.
    Whats happening is the strongest faction exiling to weaker faction and destroying them from the inside out.
    Ever since exile system east faction deteriorated to oblivion. West players exile to east and started monopolizing land, working with reds and purpling on all our raids, traders etc. We got a hero who got bought over by them exiles too.

This defeats the purpose of exiles/mercenary system to even out the battleground.

I mean seriously South Korean Devs, what this system is, is basically South Korea accepting and granting citizenship to North Korea exiles enmass, hell, even paying them a nice monthly sum, while knowing that these exiles are actually spies and saboteurs of North Korea. THINK about it carefully. IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.

Thank god you South Korean Devs are not running the country, South Korea would be destroyed in the hands of you bunch of betrayers!!!

Gamigo, pls feedback my exact words to XLgames, they need to hear this harsh truth. These wankers have to serve mandatory military service but apparently they learn nothing and cant understand this simple flawed exile system logic that shld have been taught in the army.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast