+ Reply to Thread

Thread: People always look for a way to annoy

People always look for a way to annoy

today while wearing quest Onyx family
    I saw 4 players being pulled from the stairs, wearing the Capitain Protection thing, they were thrown with the Clipper Arpon, I think it was
    what is the protection of that time? they always find a way to steal you even by carrying it

They should find a solution so that if you pay for protection they can't throw you with the clipper candle or any other way.

but before going up mandatory to pay a ticket pass, to get on the ship, and for the ship to have a protective field, where it cannot penetrate or cross it, any ship that touched the protection was destroyed

Ships should be destroyed or thrown far away if they attempt to clip through the safe ship players on the boat can still attack people but boats should not be part of there ability to steal packs that's broken game physics because someone can glitch does not mean its an intended feature that's just lazy programming.

or they should just get rid of the cargo ship and make sea trading risky like it should be.

the glitch to steal packs on this boat are known to Gamigo but Gamigo says it is normal. A nice bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s .

Quote Originally Posted by theburne View Post
    or they should just get rid of the cargo ship and make sea trading risky like it should be.
    I'd be fine with them changing the trade system back to 3.0 (or earlier) days. That would mean that the family daily would be returned to taking a quest tradepack they give you between two safe zones on your faction's continent for 10g, and keep the onyx / gilda / high money traderuns as cross oceanic.

+ Reply to Thread