+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anybody else have issues with APEX?

Anybody else have issues with APEX?

I used an apex back during christmas and while the apex was used up i never received the credits and almost 10 days later still have yet to get a response from Gamigo, Anyone else have this issue?

My REQUEST #1378977. Granted i get its over the holidays so they may be busy, but i have yet to even get an generic email response.

Gamigo support no longer exists. You can always wait. sorry for you.

^that
    keep posting tickets 1y later they will give u an copy/paste respond "we are sorry we were yoo busy we will look on ur ticket soon" and another 1y they will close ur tickets

In a few months or a few years, gamigo will ask you '' Is your problem still relevant? '' and you will answer '' Yes ​​'' and Gamigo will put you on hold for months on end and then Gamigo will tell you that he will talk to his team '' Who does not exist ''. And that's how support works here, a team of incompetent. Go on BDO or other things, I advise you.

The holidays period wont help atm but since AAU launch support got terrible.

When Gamigo became publisher in okt/nov 2018 they fell behind in tickets. Somewhere during the first half year of 2019 they slowly got better. But since launch of AAU it got much worse again to almost non existing for a lot of ppl, waiting for 1-2 months for a reply. Support seems to work like the rng ingame, if you're lucky you get a faster response/help but in general its just plain terrible.
    Enough ppl got after a long time waiting a reply to their ticket about another topic then the ticket was about or asking if they still needed help. This is very unprofessional and i never ever experienced this kind of support or the lack of it in this extent in AA before. Especially for tickets about billing/credits/apex its not acceptable to let ppl wait so long.

Tbh when they announced AAU I had my doubts about it for several reasons, one of them was my feeling about their support capacity and so soon after they became publisher . But i thought ok if they gonna do something of this magnitude they would have taken measurements to be prepared for it. The info and communications was good around the time they promoted AAU but since launch support just got horrible.

I dont understand it, one of the main important things in a game which gives a company a possitive image is how support works. If that doesnt work ppl will get upset the most. Me and enough ppl i think could be more understanding for the problems ingame (altho they can be frustrating) if they got the feeling that support would take them seriously. Atm in general they dont and with that they are losing a lot of ppl in AA and AAU. This is on the publisher and not XL

YEP! 19 days and counting on my ticket. I bought the two for one apex deal and didn't even receive them. REQUEST #1373784

I'm pissed.

You should be zxara. Especially since you spent MONEY on somethng and weeks later still no word from Gamigo.

I still haven't heard back either going on 3 weeks now. STILL not even a canned response

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    You should be zxara. Especially since you spent MONEY on somethng and weeks later still no word from Gamigo.

I still haven't heard back either going on 3 weeks now. STILL not even a canned response

I Just got a reply from a ticket that was opened before halloween....and it was a "just checking if your still having this issue since it was opened awhile ago" email.

[QUOTE=Empyreus;2780738]You should be zxara. Especially since you spent MONEY on somethng and weeks later still no word from Gamigo.

Good news! They sent out my Apex. Hope yours gets resolved too, I wonder if they were extra short staffed around the holidays.

+ Reply to Thread