+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Hiram Ring Questline Vanished?

New Hiram Ring Questline Vanished?

Started the quest and got the ring, then I progressed through the questline to upgrade it. I completed a quest where I had to fill a jar with 500 abyssal souls (it took hours). I got the next quest and I went to the location where it said I needed to use the filled jar (in the middle of the volcano in Aurora). When I used the the jar at the exact location marked, the quest disappeared and made the abandoned sound.There is no sign of the quest in my log or at any of the prior quest givers. It took hours and hours to get to this point and fil that dam jar with souls.

At point in the middle of the volcano in Aurora, where you use the filled jar you must had next quest from item on the floor. Return to the volcano, maybe you can obtain that quest.

Thanks, I looked all around and didn't see an item on the floor and I got the quest abandoned sound when I used it. Maybe it appeared beneath the world? I'll go back and check but I'm doubtful, I think my quest bugged out.

Quote Originally Posted by Karack2 View Post
    Thanks, I looked all around and didn't see an item on the floor and I got the quest abandoned sound when I used it. Maybe it appeared beneath the world? I'll go back and check but I'm doubtful, I think my quest bugged out.

If you got the 'quest abandoned', you should be able to start it over from the beginning.

I already have the ring so I doubt I could get it from the start and the NPC's I remember don't have a quest for me. There was some NPC I saw after the malicious soulstone turn in that I don't remember, I might be able to pick it up with him? I went back to the spot at the volcano and there is no item on the ground for me. Also I really don't want through go through the torture of collecting those 500 souls in a jar again.

Have you tested if you must start the quest from the beginning?
    I have the same problem.
    Can't imagin that you can start the quest from beginning and get multiple hiram rings.

+ Reply to Thread