+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remove Mistsong Banquet

Remove Mistsong Banquet

- It's eternally bugged.
    - It's repetitive
    - It's a stupid minigame
    - It's another time consuming daily, not entertaining, but too rewarding to skip.

Imo Mistsong Banquet is a must have. It gives all players, even casual players, a chance to make money and also gradually progress gearscore via crafted gems. It being a minigame and non-combat content, having no gearscore requirements and dungeon mechanics makes superior glow lunarite accessible to the entire population. Without it, only elitist hardcore players or gold buyers will progress and eventually widen the gearscore gap.

The main issue with Mistsong Banquet is the time investment especially in a game where you'd want to have alternates. Of all content, Mistsong Banquet is the most time consuming and the most mandatory.

My suggestion is to make Mistsong Banquet a weekly instance. So 2 entries per week. Scale the rewards accordingly(x7). You can make it 5x weekly entry if 2x seems too easy, as long as the lunagem reward scales with it.

Also headcount might pose an issue if its changed to weekly, peeps that only play on weekends might not have enough players to start MB. To combat this, additional entries can be implemented(maybe about 5 additional weekly entries) however they do not reward the usual loot and lunagems, instead you get 1-5 gilda stars(depending on which stage you complete) for helping out on someone's Mistsong Banquet. The additional entries are more of a optional/voluntary thingy. It doesnt have to be gilda stars, labor pot is an option too but i feel gilda stars is the best reward and helps feed a little more gilda stars into the economy, moreover consumables are getting pushed into gilda star shops too, likely more so in the future. This system can be implemented for other instances too if they were swapped to weeklies.

WILL THERE BE ANY FIX WITH DISAPPEARING CANNOS???? A WEEK PASSED OR SOMETHING ALREADY AFTER LAST PATCH??????????

I am very sorry about my burning ♥♥♥, but just now i was there and lost on third wave (lmao) cos 5 cannons just passed away on each line...
    This game is a technical garbage, ive never seen THAT amount of bugs in any other game

Mistsong Banquet Bugged

Pls fix all the bugs to Mistsong Banquet. Its a very important dungeon for most of us, only way we can compete with goldbuyers and exploiters.

Fix Mistsong Banquet

Its been 2 weeks and Mistsong Banquet is still bugged.
    Do the devs know about this?
    When is it gonna be fixed?

Bugs in Mistsong B

Look i understand if you wanna fix the turret upgrade for rank 7 & 8 crystal exploit but have the decency to fix your own prior bugs especially crystal drops from mobs, we're not getting all the crystals that drop if they are near each other.

Also fixing an exploit just to create more bugs and break the game, what in the 9 hells are you even doing? And doing nothing about it for 2 weeks?

Have the decency to roll back that patch till you can get your act together. We paid for the game and service, this is not free to play. You're no better than Trion.

Pls fix Mistsong Banquet

Stop screwing your customers.
    If you cant fix a bug without introducing more bugs then don't do it.
    Roll back Mistsong Banquet patch!!!

Any ETA for Mistsong Banquet fix?

Title.
    Been 2 weeks. C'mon, so many screw ups, players left the game in droves. Do you still think you can afford more screw ups and delay bug fixing?

no one cares, forum is dead, so wiil be game it seems...

Yea, true that. This is worse than Trion Auroria launch fiasco...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast