+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greatsword Images

Greatsword Images

In my search for interesting images for my gear, I have been looking for a simple sword image for my greatsword. Right now, I'm using the Honor's Commanding, which is close to what I'm looking for. However, my alt character has a sword called Basic Civilian Longsword, which is almost perfect. While that's a 1-handed weapon, I'm wondering if the Basic Civilian Greatsword has the same style.

Anyone know how I can get a Civilian Greatsword?

Or, alternatively, can a 1-handed sword image be used for a 2-handed sword stat weapon?

Thank you.

Weapon image items

The image item type has to match the target item type. So unfortunately, you can't use a 1H item as an image for a 2H.

'Civilian' weapons are the basic starting equipment worn by new characters, before you start earning rewards from your main story quest.

According to https://archeagecodex.com/us/weapon/2h_sword/, a civilian greatsword does (or possibly, did) exist but as no other details are provided it's unclear how to obtain it.

Possibly someone else here may be able to confirm whether new battlerage characters have it in AA:U, or you could try asking in your nation chat.

Alternatively you could try searching the greatsword images at https://archeage.mmo-fashion.com/weapons/ (not a comprehensive list) to find another one you like.

afaik there is no starter class which has the civilian greatsword

I think your best options are:
    Honor's Commanding Greatsword
    Honor's Mighty Commanding Greatsword (Upgrade of the first one for 250lp and 100 prestige) -> I prefer this one's style over the normal version
    Eternal Ambition (random loot out of Unidentified Druid Weapon which are dropped by lvl32-35 mobs) -> I don't really know it but it is usually mentioned when someone wants to go for a "realistic" or "plain" look
    And I think you already decided against the Royal Aust Greatsword (diligence coins)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    afaik there is no starter class which has the civilian greatsword

I think your best options are:
    Honor's Commanding Greatsword
    Honor's Mighty Commanding Greatsword (Upgrade of the first one for 250lp and 100 prestige) -> I prefer this one's style over the normal version
    Eternal Ambition (random loot out of Unidentified Druid Weapon which are dropped by lvl32-35 mobs) -> I don't really know it but it is usually mentioned when someone wants to go for a "realistic" or "plain" look
    And I think you already decided against the Royal Aust Greatsword (diligence coins)
    Thanks a lot. I'll look into these suggestions. I'm currently using the Honor's Commanding. I'm not sure about the 250 labor, 100 prestige method. How is that done?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaikadi View Post
    Thanks a lot. I'll look into these suggestions. I'm currently using the Honor's Commanding. I'm not sure about the 250 labor, 100 prestige method. How is that done?
    (for some reasons the amount of labor for 2h weapons is only half of what a 1h weapon needs)

Step 1: Have the Honor's Commanding Greatsword, 125lp and 100 prestige (guild currency)
    Step 2: Buy 5 Blood Archeum Crystal for 20 prestige each from the guild shop
    Step 3: Craft the Honor's Mighty Commanding Greatsword at an anvil for 125 labor points

You can also preview it ingame.
    (Inventory
    -> Item Encyclopedia (Icon: book with a sword)
    -> click "preview" in the top right corner
    -> click "2H Weapon" in the list on the left
    -> click "T2 Honor" in the list in the middle
    -> click "Honor's Mighty Commanding Greatsword" in the list on the right
    -> enjoy the preview
    unfortunately the item encyclopedia doesnt have all items - almost all <lvl50 items are missing and that's what you would need for Eternal Ambition or the armor items that would fit your taste from your other thread)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    (for some reasons the amount of labor for 2h weapons is only half of what a 1h weapon needs)

Step 1: Have the Honor's Commanding Greatsword, 125lp and 100 prestige (guild currency)
    Step 2: Buy 5 Blood Archeum Crystal for 20 prestige each from the guild shop
    Step 3: Craft the Honor's Mighty Commanding Greatsword at an anvil for 125 labor points

You can also preview it ingame.
    (Inventory
    -> Item Encyclopedia (Icon: book with a sword)
    -> click "preview" in the top right corner
    -> click "2H Weapon" in the list on the left
    -> click "T2 Honor" in the list in the middle
    -> click "Honor's Mighty Commanding Greatsword" in the list on the right
    -> enjoy the preview
    unfortunately the item encyclopedia doesnt have all items - almost all <lvl50 items are missing and that's what you would need for Eternal Ambition or the armor items that would fit your taste from your other thread)
    Thank you. I have used the encyclopedia to search before, but your post inspired me to explore deeper.

+ Reply to Thread