+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Dioblog View Post
    As a west coast player these new times have made it possible to actually be at bosses. Reset is at 5:00pm for me and most bosses are around 7:00pm. I know that can be late for EC but any earlier and most of WC is barley off of work...I hope you dont revert timers because of AU or South America on an NA server....
    The problem is, most of EC is unable to attend content because its to late for the average player. At least with old timers WC was able to get to content even if it was 30minutes to an hour late, you'd still get to attend.

I think nearly everyone here will agree that some of the current boss timers are far too late for east coast players, as for instance it seems reasonable to have a few times that don't exactly benefit east coast. With multiple times people can pick what most benefits their schedule, even if they don't aline with the typical NA prime times.
    As a whole I don't think timers should be moved too much earlier, else west coast will once again have much of the content killed before they get home from work, when clocks change for DLS again. There are also healthy daily raids right at reset that would take a large hit if anyone interested in world bosses had to move out to spawns too soon after reset everyday.

Charybdis: Moved 30 minutes earlier to 10:00pm-12:00am EST.
    Kraken: Moved 30 minutes earlier to 10:00pm-12:00am EST.
    Leviathan: Moved 2 hours earlier to 8:30pm-12:30 EST Largest change to leviathan due to its lengthy 4 hour spawn timer, in general i'm not opposed to bosses spawning at the same time to give guilds options for how they wish to contest content, but as it stands the other bosses create pvp and split focus for the 2 hour maximum time frame, however levi is kept up for an extra 2 hours with all east coast players already exhausted and hardly want to content, let alone attempt themselves.
    Black Dragon: Moved 30 minutes earlier to 10:00pm-12:00am EST.
    Lusca Awakening: Rarely have time for Lusca due to being a low priority during other major boss spawn days, so no comment.
    Abyssal Attack: Have Abyssal Attack start at 9:00pm EST so that there can be ample pvp over the buff that'll help set up later bosses on that day, even if it starts early and gets channeled you'll have to split off for bosses rather then packs, so it'll still offer a good means to split focus if the centralized timers is to avoid guilds monopolizing everything.
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: Change to 10:30pm-11:30pm EST DGS are seen as a side objective during the fights over larger bosses, so they should spawn during those bosses, yet not at the beginning nor the end.

For instances I think they're fine for the most part, simply too short in some cases.
    Golden Plains Battle: Times extended to 9:30pm-10:30pm EST, 2:30am-3:15am EST and 3:30pm-4:30pm EST.
    Fall of Hiram: Don't do this enough anymore to comment.
    Red Dragonís Keep: These duration and times are fine, simply adjust their start to accommodate to when Golden Plains Battle ends.
    Kadum: These duration and times are fine, simply adjust their start to accommodate to when Golden Plains Battle ends.

Fix exiles

I rather have fixed exiles.

Horrible new times half the guild has quit cause they can't make the new boss times so we dont have the numbers to do anything anymore. Go back to the old times.

I agree with schedule being moved back an hour due to daylight savings.

Also, please fix exiles. That is probably the bigger concern right now.

1st FIX EXILE!!!

Then

Charybdis: 21:00EST
    Kraken: 20:00 EST
    Leviathan: 22:00 EAST
    Black Dragon: 23:00 EST
    Golden Plains Battle: 22:00 EST
    Fall of Hiram: 21:00
    Red Dragon’s Keep: 23:00 EST
    Kadum: 22:30 EST
    Lusca Awakening: 19:30 EST
    Abyssal Attack: 18:30 EST
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: 21:00 EST

As others have mentioned.... Myself being an East coaster. These times are way off for me. Either im at work or im sleeping or forcing myself to stay up to make events so i can remain in the competitive guild im in. An offset of boss timers and days would better.

Could also have Bosses spawn 2 different times on each of the given spawn days. So to give all players opportunity to play these events

Its definitely a broken system, one of the many things that need attention

Timers on EU are like 9:30pm halcy start and events run till 2am. EU is a ghost town. Ive had more people in my nation doing pvp in past than entire of haranya,nuian and pirate combined who are doing pvp now. Most of us do not even bother. Kraken is a joke its not even something you would call raid pvp anymore. It is just sad how bad a publisher gamigo is. They honestly do not care. Server transfers down over 1 year!!! No one cares to play anymore. Most of their numbers on EU are alts and people afk in the capital city. It is sad when you try to make a siege raid and get 24 out of 50 slots filled.

Consider player OCE/SEA?

I don't really have comment about world boss content as they usually happen in the morning and most player for NA anyway.

But please consider timing for halcy and RD instance back to how it was. I mean we have 3 times now, but all of it happens too late (2.30 am) or at work time (8.30 am, 1.30pm) the old timer is more fun for us on the other side of the world and pretty much most of them prefer it the old time. RD and halcy is so important to gear up, but we can't afford them at all with the new time table when it's on workday.

Charybdis: 22:00EST
    Kraken: 21:00 EST
    Leviathan: 22:00 EST
    Black Dragon: 23:00 EST
    Golden Plains Battle: 22:00 EST
    Fall of Hiram: 19:30
    Red Dragon’s Keep: 23:00 EST
    Kadum: 22:30 EST
    Lusca Awakening: 19:30 EST
    Abyssal Attack: 20:00 EST
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: 20:00 EST

+ Reply to Thread